BY NONE

Episode I: The Phantom Menace." Witness the first historic meeting between young Anakin Skywalker and Ben "Obi-Wan" Kenobi, the young Jedi Knight who comes to be his mentor for a time. The film explores the beginning of the legend as the Empire begins to take shape amidst a galaxy in turmoil. "Episode II: Attack of the Clones." Anakin Skywalker has grown into an accomplished Jedi apprentice, and he faces his most difficult challenge yet as he must choose between his Jedi duty and forbidden love. Relive the adventure the way it was meant to be seen in spectacular digital clarity, including the climactic Clone War battle and Jedi Master Yoda in the ultimate lightsaber duel. "Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith". Torn between loyalty to his mentor, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and the seductive powers of the Sith, Anakin Skywalker ultimately turns his back on the Jedi, thus completing his journey to the dark side and his transformation into Darth Vader. "Star Wars: A New Hope": A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. The Jedi Knights have been exterminated and the Empire rules the galaxy with an iron fist. A small group of Rebels have dared to fight back by stealing the secret plans to the Empire's mightiest weapon, the Death Star battle station. The Emperor's most trusted servant, Darth Vader, must find the plans, and locate the hidden Rebel base. Princess Leia, a captive Rebel leader, sends out a distress signal that is intercepted by a simple farm boy, Luke Skywalker. Seizing his destiny, Luke takes up the challenge to rescue the princess and help the Rebellion overthrow the Empire, along with such unforgettable allies as the wise Obi-Wan Kenobi, the cocky Han Solo, the loyal Chewbacca, and the droids R2-D2 and C-3P0. "The Empire Strikes Back": After a devastating attack on their ice base on the frozen planet of Hoth, the Rebels are scattered by Imperial pursuit. Luke Skywalker seeks out the mysterious Jedi Master Yoda in the swamps of Dagobah, while Han Solo and Princess Lei see more...

• Is this good????1 Answers
  • Do the bonus features make this version worth buying? I already o...3 Answers
  • Do you have the option of viewing in full screen or are you limit...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Josh I.
I’m a huge Star Wars fan. I’ve seen all of the movies and they are all amazing. The actors and the acting was also great. My favorite scene is the burning of darth Vader’s body. These movie are a must watch
Alicia R.
Stockton , CA
I loved Star Wars and I love all the movies. Every character is amazing and I enjoy Darth Vader and how he became a sith. The actors are amazing and this is a must have.
Eric W.
Talent, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Finally getting this in HD is great. The bonus features are really good, also including the Boba Fett cartoon segment from the Holiday Special. There's no reason not to get this.

It loses one star for not including the original versions of the films, which are only available on DVD. I kept my old set for those. While I don't really care about most of the changes, some of them are a little annoying. The two I find most annoying, in order, are the band change in Jabba's Palace and the Tatooine cantina scene, where they changed some of the customers.
Vannessa A.
Love this set. It's just so wonderful to see Star Wars in such great graphics. Only thing I wish it would include was the original versions, unedited versions.

Disney please release them! Lucasfilm you are our only hope!
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Pros: You no longer have to search for all the episodes. Han has never looked more beautiful. The Skywalker's and their drama have kept me entertained since I was young. The musical scores are catchy.
Cons: They added a bunch of random scenes, (What is up with CGI Jaba in ANH?!). Your husband asks too many questions.
Overall, the series are just perfect. Everyone needs to watch these movies.
Emily S.
Grapevine, TX
Star Wars is the greatest movie saga ever made, no doubt. Finally watching these films in high definition Blu-Ray was amazing. This set has lots of nice bonus features (3 discs) and the little book all of the discs come in is covered in concept art. I especially like the deleted scenes from each movie as I hadn't seen a lot of them before. But the greatest feature of course is the actual movies, and even though the original trilogy is the special edition version, they all look and sound amazing in HD. This is a great product, and it's definitely worth the price if you love Star Wars.
Rynleigh H.
Love this series. Such a great story with great characters and a strong female lead that was way ahead of its time. Just as the graphics were ahead of its time. I still watch it a lot, especially on May 4th ;), and it's amazing how well done everything was given lack of technology. The newer films, 1-3, are fun, too, but I don't think anything beats episodes 4-6.
Dawn B.
Warner Robins, GA
The classic Star Wars trilogy ( Episode 4, 5, & 6) are my favorite movies of all time. I can watch them over and over. Episode 5 The Empire Strikes Back is my favorite one of the trilogy, but they are all great. These movies have elements of sci-fi, action, and even a little romance. If you haven't seen them, watch Episode 4 to give them a chance. On a side note, I don't like the new trilogy (Episode 1, 2, & 3) at all. My rating is for the classic trilogy only.
Jess G.
Received this set as a gift. If you love Star Wars this will become your best friend & a great way to celebrate Star Wars day with a movie marathon in HD.

These are my favorite movies ever, and now I have them all on Blu-Ray. I highly recommend this as a gift for any Star Wars lover out there. I'm positive they will love it!
Ana S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I bought this for my husband who is such a huge Star Wars fan, and he loved it! We binged watched the whole collection in one day.. Exhausting.. I suggest you space it out. Nevertheless, best purchase ever!
Jessica M.
E Greenwich, RI
Do you have the option of viewing in full screen or are you limited to wide screen?
Christina F.
Do the bonus features make this version worth buying? I already own the films on other formats, and I love bonus features, but I want to make sure they aren't the same ones I've already seen.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Any other Star Wars collectors out there?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good????
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
What was your favorite scene in Star Wars?