Star Wars Sipper Cups / 6-pc uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY UNKNOWN

Candy filled, these cups are." Yield the wisdom of Yoda. Whether you choose the Darkside or the Rebel Alliance, these Star Wars sipper cups are a must-have for any fan! Each comes with individually wrapped strawberry taffy and a crazy straw, making them the perfect party favor at your next themed event! see more...

Farin G.
Lompoc, CA
I wanted to love this Yoda cup but it was a miss. I bought 2 (one vader and one yoda) at our local 99 cents only store for stocking suffers. The lid does not stay on at all which is a shame because my daughter loves the look of the cup and wants to use it but I'm afraid of the huge mess it would cause. I would not recommend purchasing.
He loves the design and the "round and round" of the juice in the cup through the circular straw. It fits his hands and fingers well. It stays closed and is also easy for me to clean and refill. I purchased this at a local 99cent store!
Love it!