BY STAR WARS REBELS

• "my three and a half year old daughter loves this show." in 1 review
Melissa M.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert
At first I didn't think I would like this show at all but it has definitely surprised me. My husband and I love it. It's something we can watch with our daughter and actually enjoy watching.
Krissy V.
Friendswood, TX
Enjoy watching this with my son. It tells the story of a band of rebels between Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars. Enjoyable characters and stories.
Sayrhil B.
Pop Culture Expert
My kids love watching this show. They can watch same episode over and over again.
Rebecca L.
Certainly did not live up to the hype we heard about it prior to release. Not very family friendly.
Lindsay J.
Pop Culture Expert
I stumbled across this once and said I don't know if I will like it, but, I absolutely love this! It is futuristic and cool looking and the graphics re amazing!
Jennifer G.
Laconia, NH
Pop Culture Expert
My three and a half year old daughter loves this show. I'm glad it's very age appropriate but also shares a lot with regular Star Wars.
Iris O.
Pittston, PA
Looks like it's gonna be a cool show. Only seen one episode, but so far, so good.
Eve P.
Woonsocket, RI
Enjoy it with my son! The characters are a little more relevant and it's not inappropriate in any way.