BY PETCO

STAR WARS Princess Leia Dog Harness, X-Small see more...

Kelly B.
Eureka
Awesome I really trust petcos products. And u can return anything back even if its half gone My dog enjoys coming with me there. She’s a  pit bull n lab she’s a large about 80 pounds. Everything turned out awesome. I would definitely go back to shop. Kelly
Cynthia R.
Richmond, TX
I love petco porque siempre tienen demasiadas cosas para engreír a tu mascota. La ropa está hecha de un material exacta para animales y es súper cómoda para ellos.
es un poco caro pero vale la pena gastar en algo de buena calidad como petco. Recomiendo
Austin S.
greensboro
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: PETCO
This Star Wars dog thing is great! I really recommend buying because it is just great. It has a really good bang for its buck for really cheap compared to others. And the kiddos love it because it is starwars!!
Ava L.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog is a boy but my dad thought it would be funny for my dog my dog is small there were some pros some cons the cons were that my dog was uncomfortable but other than that it helped him walk better on a leash it was a good price worth buying and I would buy it for my dog again
Makatintin K.
Los Angeles
Very secure it keeps my dog in it he doesn't run away at all and it seems very comfortable on my collars which are very straining on dogs and I don't like it when they get choked because they like to run a lot and sometimes there just very strong
Janet C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: PETCO
I do love Star Wars and with this stylish harness everyone will see my love for Star Wars and Bella (my baby). I just love how she looks in it and I know it’s a great product
Dee S.
Bailey
Purchased at: PETCO
Just in general I love harnessing any animal. It keeps them feeling safe and helps with any training you may be doing with your pets if done right. I would absolutely recommend using any harness on your pets as long as you are fitting them properly!!🤗
Angela O.
This costume is absolutely adorable to dress your dog up for the holiday season.  our dog looks so adorable in it and we also like the yoda one as well. maybe next year we will get that costume.  the quality of the costume is also very good! will def dress him up again.
Topanga L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Normally collars on my dog that passed really bothered her but this collar was the one that fit ! Before she always took it off somehow getting it off but this ones snug and comfortable outside or inside
Belkisa D.
Boston
Purchased at: PETCO
Supper cute especially now for Halloween. I love the harness on my fur baby better because it doesn’t tug on the neck area and supper easy to attach an detach leash. Plus looks supper cute as an accessory.