Star Wars Mr. Potato Head Trio: Darth Tater, Spud Trooper, and Artoo-Potatoo Combo Set

BY MR. POTATO HEAD

• Is this really 47 dollars 1 Answers
  • Those look so cute!!! Does it have a good quality?? Foes it break e...3 Answers
  • Z dhmafqtukrajwtumeyj agh Gsberuk4 Answers
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
I bought this for my toddler. But my teenage son is the star wars fan, so he kinda claimed these as his own. He doesn't play with them, he just had them on display in his room. They are very cute, unique,and great quality.
Janice E.
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
My kids absolutely loved mixing and matching all of the parts on these guys. Got them for my kids for Christmas and they played for hours.
Christina F.
Christina F.
I bought this for my toddler who loves Star Wars, and this quickly became one of his favorite toy sets. He especially likes the R2D2 toy. Also, the Darth Vader helmet on the big potato is just the right size for my son to wear around the house. This set has provided countless hours of entertainment.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Love these to collect. Star wars is an all time favorite for my family. Loved the characters they chose.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Jeffersonville, IN
This is the best product I have ever used for dry skin. And for bug bites this instantly creates a feeling of relief with a cool sensation. Would re comes this to ANYONE
Michele L.
Michele L.
I have been using this since I was a kid. Now I use it on my son. It is a summer staple. Works great on mosquito bites, heat rash and all other skin irritations.
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Springfield, MA
Amazing!one of the cutest toys I have ever gotten for my nephew! I'm absolutely in love with this new product and hope to see more
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Kansas city, KS
Bought for my nephew who loves Star Wars and it was a big hit.. All the kids loved this new take on the old Mr Potato Head.. great product
Miss Kay w.
Miss Kay w.
Love it!! its perfect for in the summer especially if you're having camp fires an have been outside while getting bit. It actually works pretty fast.
Kristine G.
Kristine G.
Works like a charm on my bug bite allergic reactions. I don't use anything other than this line of product to relieve the itch and irritation. Hate the pink color you get with this particular one but it works so well I let it slide.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Z dhmafqtukrajwtumeyj agh Gsberuk
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Anyone know where I can find this to purchase??
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Those look so cute!!! Does it have a good quality?? Foes it break easily???
Andrea M.