Star Wars Hero Multi-Vitamin Sour Gummies - 120 Count uploaded by Kaylee C.

BY STAR WARS #63 in Children's Vitamins

Your kids will feel like they are on a healthy adventure when they take disney complete multivitamin gummies in star wars yoda shapes. These great-tasting sour gummies contain 11 key vitamins and minerals, including vitamin a for eye health, b vitamins for energy metabolism and vitamins c and d for immune function.* disney complete multivitamin gummies make it easy for kids to start their day off right. *these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. health concerns: eye health, energy metabolism, immune function, bone... see more...

Lindsey s.
trenton
I bought these for my kids to try. They love sour candies and star wars, so I thought why not! First of all, they are NOT fans of the texture or shape.  They also told me that the flavor is horrible compared to the other brands we have tried but failed! I highly do not recommend this product to anyone with taste buds!
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
We bought these for my daughter. The flavor was good. She loved taking them and reminded me that she needed to take it. The reason I’m giving only 3 stars is because the ingredients aren’t great compared to other kids vitamins that we usually buy. But they are fine in a pinch
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
These multi vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Kaylee C.
Orem, UT
I'm so pleased with these gummies! My son loves them and reminds me ever night before bed that he needs one! My son always lets be know if something tastes gross. But he loves these! I Will definitely buy more!
Ami B.
Cornwall, ON
I bought these for my kids to try. They are fans of sour candies and I figured since they had everything the other vitamins had, why not try them.
They are NOT fans of the test or the texture. We have tried other gummy vitamins, but these just aren't as good, taste wise. But for the vitamins they contain, they are just as good as any other brand.