BY FRITO-LAY

Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
this product is great! it looks great on me and is reasonable price. the packaging was great! it met all my expectations. this was my first time using it and i loved it. i definitely recommend it to others!
Bridgette E.
Sheridan, IN
This is the coolest marketing/promotional item ever. I don't know how I got lucky enough to have once saved for me and given to me! I love nostalgia and I love random brand/corporation pairings. I would recommend this to others if I were still available! Star Wars Frito-lay Adventure Game Trilogy 1998
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
I love star wars and i love how they managed to put a theme on this chip. frito lays has out done itself again by incorporating such a delicious flavor and a popular tv show that it couldn't have been more of an amazing combination. it is a match made in heaven
Jr C.
I buy these once a month and they never last that long lol but hey I will be buying more if that helps anyone trying to decide if whether to get them or not!
maritza g.
I enjoy this lunch pack with assorted flavors. Great for travel, kids lunch and for home. Adults and children in my family enjoy it very much
Stephanie S.
Upland, CA
I mean it's Star Wars and chips! How can you get any Better! Hope they Bring it back here because I haven't seen it anymore
Mayra F.
Glendale, AZ
Nice little trivial gesture of being a star wars fan and loving chips great and delicious gift and its really affordable
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
This box is really convenient to throw in your car or in your desk to grab for a snack that is sure to suit any craving
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Really great game, I'm not sure why it's in the food category though but it's fun
Christina C.
Really neat game & definitely want to buy this game & looks really exciting.
Tryrena D.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this a throwback game?