Star Wars Ewok Pet Costume - Large uploaded by Ashleigh S.Star Wars Ewok Pet Costume - Large uploaded by Leticia L.

BY STAR WARS #2 in Pet Apparel

Straight from star wars comes this furry fun ewok costume! Includes shirt and headpiece. see more...

Luz G.
Tucson, Az
We are Star Wars fans!!! This is perfect for our dog. So cute our dog is the lighter brown color so looks like Ewok. When we all dress up In Star Wars attire will include our dog.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
We LOVE STAR WARS!! we love Star Wars so much our dogs are named Luke and Leia. They have a million Star Wars toys and of course apparel. Even though they don't like wearing clothes as much as I like putting them on... they have this cute Ewok costume and I love it! It's so soft and so cute... I don't torture them too long, I only put it on to take a pic I promise!!
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
This is too cute my best friend Britany love s Star Wars and this would be absolutely perfect for her dog. I'm definitely getting this for her for Halloween,since they are going with a stars wars theme this year.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
This costume is so cute and perfect for my dog because he is the same coloring as an ewok! We are huge Star Wars household so being able to have our dog dress up with us it adorable! This fit our dog really well. The top part is nice because you can adjust it to fit around his/her head so that it wont fall off but it also wont choke them. My dog is extra long so the bottom part was a little too short for him so I would recommend if your dog is longer than to maybe go up a size if you can. you can also just not put the back legs through the holes and it works just fine. So cute and so worth the money!
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
This costume is so cute on my Puggy. I got it in small (but that was not a option to review.) He looks so cute running around in it! Love all the Star Wars costumes for dogs!
Ashleigh S.
This costume was adorable on my dog! It was a little difficult to put on him but was worth it in the end. He really looked like an Ewok too! :-)
Carina O.
The whole Star Wars pet line is beyond adorable! The Ewoks are my favorite! As a huge Star Wars nerd, it makes my heart extremely happy!
Corrina R.
Fontana, CA
This is just too adorable! Perfect Halloween costume, especially if you have like A family theme going on!
Victoria  D.
Such a cute and perfect costume for your dog. Great material and great price
Jennifer J.
My yorkie was this for halloween for a couple of years! Got the best compliments! The head is cinch-able so it was able to fit her and it looked so cute!
Josefina C.
Dundalk , MD
Does anyone know is this comes in x-s size my dog is really small, but I want her to have this.
Janae P.
Columbus, GA
How can I take surveys to get stuff?
Tiffany D.
Dayton, OH
I would love be this costume for my dog! How much is it?
Diana N.
I would love this for my dog but is it easily breakable? because my dog loves to chew
Janae P.
Columbus, GA
How can I take surveys to get stuff?