Star Wars Ewok Pet Costume - Large uploaded by Ashleigh S.Star Wars Ewok Pet Costume - Large uploaded by Leticia L.

BY STAR WARS #2 in Pet Apparel

Straight from star wars comes this furry fun ewok costume! Includes shirt and headpiece. see more...

Luz G.
Luz G.
Tucson, Az
We are Star Wars fans!!! This is perfect for our dog. So cute our dog is the lighter brown color so looks like Ewok. When we all dress up In Star Wars attire will include our dog.
Leticia L.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Pet Lover Expert
We LOVE STAR WARS!! we love Star Wars so much our dogs are named Luke and Leia. They have a million Star Wars toys and of course apparel. Even though they don't like wearing clothes as much as I like putting them on... they have this cute Ewok costume and I love it! It's so soft and so cute... I don't torture them too long, I only put it on to take a pic I promise!!
Shalini S.
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
This is too cute my best friend Britany love s Star Wars and this would be absolutely perfect for her dog. I'm definitely getting this for her for Halloween,since they are going with a stars wars theme this year.
McKenzie C.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert
This costume is so cute and perfect for my dog because he is the same coloring as an ewok! We are huge Star Wars household so being able to have our dog dress up with us it adorable! This fit our dog really well. The top part is nice because you can adjust it to fit around his/her head so that it wont fall off but it also wont choke them. My dog is extra long so the bottom part was a little too short for him so I would recommend if your dog is longer than to maybe go up a size if you can. you can also just not put the back legs through the holes and it works just fine. So cute and so worth the money!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Alhambra , CA
Pet Lover Expert
One of the most cutest dog costumes I have ever seen!! If you have a dog and you love start wars I highly recommend you buying this adorable item!
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Plant City, FL
This is super cute would love to get this for my dog idk how she would react to me putting clothes on her but i so want this
Megan O.
Megan O.
Lehi, UT
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this for my cat, because I'm a mean cat mom, and she hated it. She looked so cute for the 3.5 minutes she wore this though!
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Pet Lover Expert
This costume was adorable on my dog! It was a little difficult to put on him but was worth it in the end. He really looked like an Ewok too! :-)
Casey P.
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO
This is absolutely adorable! If only it came in bigger puppy sizes!! My baby girl would have had it!
Victoria  D.
Victoria D.
Such a cute and perfect costume for your dog. Great material and great price
Josefina C.
Josefina C.
Dundalk, MD
Does anyone know is this comes in x-s size my dog is really small, but I want her to have this.
Columbus, GA
How can I take surveys to get stuff?
Diana N.
Diana N.
I would love this for my dog but is it easily breakable? because my dog loves to chew
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Dayton, OH
I would love be this costume for my dog! How much is it?
Columbus, GA
How can I take surveys to get stuff?