by CARGO

Unleash your inner power with this Star Wars: Episode Viii The Last Jedi Eyeshadow Palette by CARGO inspired by the seductive nature of the dark side. The eight shades build to a deep smoky look powerful enough to tempt anyone over to the dark side. Includes: (8) 0.07 oz. eyeshadows Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Star Wars: Episode Viii The Last Jedi Eyeshadow Palette by CARGO - The Dark Side, Multicolor!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is a perfect eyeshadow for Fangasming and collection, more than anything. They are all matte soft colors, not very pigmented, but apply some eyeshadow primer to achieve some color if that's what you want. As a Stat Wars fan, I love it, the package, the set and that it includes a mirror.in 5 reviews
3 months agoLansing, MI
I thought this was so cool when they came out with Star Wars palette I really love the colors in it it's kind of more on the cool tone side and I really like that the packaging is so cute with the Star Wars stuff on the front and the mirror inside I would definitely recommend it.
2 years agoSeatac, WA
i dont have thins one i have the other edition, same company though and my thoughts on that pallete are so great! the pigment is wsome and blending isnt too dificult, the colors are a good vareitty and the size of each eyeshadow is pretty good, the pallette should last a long time and is great especially if used with a primer. (primer is your best friend ladies!)
2 years agoFort Smith, AR
Love love love this pallete color selection is perfect for my everyday look. Formula is great soft and buttery 😍 works best when used with a primer just like most shadows
2 years agoColumbia, TN
Star Wars: Episode Viii The Last Jedi Eyeshadow Palette by CARGO - The Dark Side, Multicolor uploaded by Heather M.
I picked up this palette from my local kolhs store. It was on clearance after Christmas for half off so I knew I had to try it. I loved all the colors in there it's a fairly neutral palette with a few pops of crimson and gold glitter. Just a great palette for everyday use and I hadn't tried cargo cosmetics yet. I immediately used it for my new years look at work The next day. I work at the Post Office so my make up really takes a beating during the day with me running around like crazy. My 1st impression was how pigment and the colors were and how great they blended out. I did a simple look with a little of the glitter shades in the middle. It stayed put all day no fallout and I got so many compliments. Over all I have to give this a complete win and double because it was on clearance! I'm going to try all the cargo pallets I can get now I just loved this one!
a year agoSpringfield, MO
This is a great palette! I always saw Cargo products when I would go to Tj Maxx and Marshall's and never grabbed any because I hadn't ever tried the brand and didn't know if I'd actually end up using. After watching some YouTube videos featuring the products I decided I would pick up a palette next time I went to those stores. When I saw this one I had to have it, as I am a big fan of Star Wars! I was shocked at how pigmented the shadows actually are and how well they blend for me. They work great, especially for how inexpensive they are. My only regret is that it took me so long to try them out!
2 years ago
I found this at Marshall's for 5 bucks and it was my first time using any Cargo eyeshadows and I was very very impressed! I will definitely be buying more of their pallets and will be keeping my eye out for more!! They blends great and the color payoff is really nice!!! Overall very pleased with this!
a year agoHenderson, NV
I love this collection palette eyeshadow yes easy to use application everyday and makeup tutorial video you tube yes good price affordable I love the color palette yes I would recommend it for anyone
a year ago
I love the packaging and the colors show up nicely on the eye! I don’t reach for this a lot because there are not enough shimmers to really make a look, but a cute palette.
2 years agoDoral, FL
Star Wars: Episode Viii The Last Jedi Eyeshadow Palette by CARGO - The Dark Side, Multicolor uploaded by Idrialis C.
2 years ago
I found this at TJMaxx for 5 bucks! The price was incredible and this is my first time using cargo, and I was impressed. The overall artistry in the palette and attention to detail is incredible (8 shades for the 8th movie, the starry pattern etc). I am also a huge fan of the shadows. The blend out to more a satin finish rather than sparkle and they look just beautiful. I was worried I wouldn’t be able to create a full look with this palette, but I was wrong! I’m in love with this palette!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...