BY STAR WARS

Feel The Force. Compatible with USB 2.0. Works on Mac & PC. ON/OFF switch located underneath the hub This great Darth Vader USB Hub has 4 ports and makes the Darth Vader breathing noise when a peripheral is plugged into the device.  Compatible with USB  2.0.  Works on Mac & PC.  You can turn the sound on or off by using the ON/OFF switch located underneath the hub. see more...

Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
This Star Wars Darth Vader usb hub is awesome! This is the perfect gift for any collector or Star Wars enthusiast. I purchased this for my 10 year old son. It measures approx. 6.5" tall, 4.23" wide, and 4.5" deep (front to back). This is a great buy, but they are harder to find now.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
The village, OK
I got this as a gift and love it! It works great, I've never experienced an issue with it, and the sound feature is way too funny (I am glad that you can turn it off though).
Dania T.
Dania T.
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Ivy Q.
Ivy Q.
Altadena , Ca
This is the coolest USB Hub ever!! I absolutely love this! I mean who wouldn't?
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Columbia, MO
My child actually swallowed this USB. The 3+ age rating is incorrect. He is 18 years old.
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Too cute! A little clunky on the desktop though. I would rather but an adapter on my computer tower.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Irving, TX
This is freaking awesome. This would look great on any desk anywhere. Instant brownie points.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is so nifty. I'd love to have this on my desk. Having little novelty things like this always makes homework more enjoyable.
Anita R.
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I got my grandson one of these, He is OBSESSED with it, it looks so much cooler in person too. This is a awesome gift for any star wars fan!
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
What is the average price of this?
Cassie P.