BY STAR WARS

Feel The Force. Compatible with USB 2.0. Works on Mac & PC. ON/OFF switch located underneath the hub This great Darth Vader USB Hub has 4 ports and makes the Darth Vader breathing noise when a peripheral is plugged into the device.  Compatible with USB  2.0.  Works on Mac & PC.  You can turn the sound on or off by using the ON/OFF switch located underneath the hub. see more...

Joanna F.
This looks great on your desk and it really works well. Made well and great price on Amazon.com. Makes a great gift. Recommend.
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
I got this for my boyfriend and he loved it she gets a lot of use out of it since he plays a lot of online video games and is a computer engineer engineer. He has had no issues with it. His roommates are all jealous ;)
Anita R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I got my grandson one of these, He is OBSESSED with it, it looks so much cooler in person too. This is a awesome gift for any star wars fan!
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is so nifty. I'd love to have this on my desk. Having little novelty things like this always makes homework more enjoyable.
Melissa P.
Sherman, TX
This is freaking awesome. This would look great on any desk anywhere. Instant brownie points.
Kelli H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Too cute! A little clunky on the desktop though. I would rather but an adapter on my computer tower.
Brittany W.
Columbia, MO
My child actually swallowed this USB. The 3+ age rating is incorrect. He is 18 years old.
Ivy Q.
Altadena , Ca
This is the coolest USB Hub ever!! I absolutely love this! I mean who wouldn't?
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Dania T.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
What is the average price of this?
Cassie P.