STAR WARS Darth Vader & Stormtrooper Mice Cat Toys, Pack of 2 uploaded by Emily I.STAR WARS Darth Vader & Stormtrooper Mice Cat Toys, Pack of 2 uploaded by Emily I.STAR WARS Darth Vader & Stormtrooper Mice Cat Toys, Pack of 2 uploaded by Emily I.

BY STAR WARS

STAR WARS T Darth Vader T & Stormtrooper T Mice Cat Toys These STAR WARS inspired character mice come in a two pack, featuring Darth Vader and a Stormtrooper. The mice feature fine details such as helmets and body armor. Both mice feature long string tails that give another thing your cat will go crazy for. Your cat will enjoy healthy exercise cleverly disguised as batting, kicking, and pouncing fun. Two mice for twice the fun! c & T Lucasfilm Ltd. see more...

Emily I.
Claymont, DE
We got these cat toys for our two cats Sherlock & Watson for Christmas and they loved them! They love to chase them when thrown and i find them hidden under the couch or in the shoe rack. Watson, our female cat, particularly loved these two. We purchased them from Petco.
Alexa B.
Kenmore, NY
My husband is a total Star Wars fanatic so of course when he saw these at the local pet store he HAD to have them for our cats. They love them and I find them all around the house! I would definitely recommend these for your nerd kitties!
jessica m.
These are "purr-felt" for any Star Wars loving cat owners. My cat loves them and will play with them for hours.
Katherine M.
Keokuk, IA
These are adorable, and they have held up to 3 cats (2 without claws, one with) no tails have been chewed off no ears batted off. quality toys, besides its adorable to see them play/chase mouse Vader!
Makayla C.
Cute little Star Wars themed cat toys for the obsessed fan and cat owner. They are a bit pricey, that's cat toys though. They are great quality, my cats happen to love these particular mice and will play with them for hours. They can strangely enough take quite the beating from sharp cat claws. A entertaining purchase for cat and Star Wars lovers.