Star Trek: The Next Generation - The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray) (Widescreen)

BY NONE

Set in the 24th century, the exploits of the U.S.S. Enterprise(TM) continue as it explores the universe, seeking new life and new worlds. All 22 second season episodes, brilliantly retransferred from original film elements into Hi-Def. Includes the extremely rare, extended version of fan favorite episode: "The Measure of a Man". Over 120 minutes of brand-new documentaries featuring all new cast and crew interviews: "The Next Generation" 25th Anniversary Cast Reunion, "Making It So: Continuing The Next Generation", Deleted Scenes, Original Episodic Promos. Special Features from DVD Release: Cast and Crew Discussions, Selected Crew Analysis, Behind-the-Scenes Look at Specific Key Episodes, including Interviews with Production Staff, Second Season Episode Discussions with Production Crew, including Rick Berman, Tour of "Star Trek" Sets and Props, Chapter Log. see more...

Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Star Trek: TNG is my most favorite television show ever. I started watching it when I was 8. For me it's like comfort food.... When I watch it I feel close to home!
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
Not even going to lie, I am a major geek for Star Trek. Star Wars is excellent too, but this is the best of the space shows that there are. The show is very well put together, and there is no shortage of episodes to watch. It's enjoyable and timeless no matter how many times you watch it.
Sofi G.
New York
I grew up with Star Trek TNG and have been a fan ever since. It will always be my favorite of the franchise.
Winter P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I loved to watch Star Trek because I'm a huge nerd and the show was well put together and I really loved it