Star Snacks Roasted Peanuts - Salted, 5 oz uploaded by Karla O.Star Snacks Roasted Peanuts - Salted, 5 oz uploaded by Natasha S.Star Snacks Roasted Peanuts - Salted, 5 oz uploaded by Whitney P.

BY STAR

Delicious, roasted peanuts. 5 ounce container. see more...

Karla O.
Found these at my local dollar store and they are pretty good for a dollar! They had different flavors. This siracha one is pretty good. Nice for snacks on the go!
Whitney P.
Mount Joy, PA
These peanuts are petty on par with other but brands, they are a cheaper brand but they taste great, I picked it up at the Dollar General for a movie night with my boyfriend and now I think I'll pick these up again just for a snack to keep on hand.
Natasha S.
New Bern, NC
Not too bad at all for cheap container found at the dollar general. To me tastes compared to the big brands fine. I wouldn't be able to tell the difference if I don't know. I have purchased these before in the past and will buy again.