BY STAR NAIL #66 in Nail Files

Sanitizable blocks help to shine & buff nails during manicures & pedicures. Sani Blocks were built tough to be used in the salon or at home. They will not fall apart and turn colors like other buffer blocks. Block files are easy on the hands. The thickness makes them easier to hang onto. see more...

• Does the colored side do anything special in comparison t...3 Answers
  • "It smooths my nails and preps them for base coat etc..." in 1 review
Nina K.
Anniston, AL
I can't get enough of these! Great for prepping nails for a fresh paint job or just creating a clean natural look.
Melissa S.
I love this brand - these are my go to blocks for removing my gel polish as I can work off the top coat with ease.
jasmina h.
Utica, NY
This product is truly amazing! makes my nails so soft and shiny! it's not only amazing but also so cheap to buy!
mariposa m.
Rahway, NJ
Deffiently does the trick flies my nails how i want them and makes my nails smooth and shiny. One of the best
Taylor G.
Mckeesport, PA
We use these in my cosmetology class. I would buy them for myself. Does exactly what they're supposed to do.
Anije R.
I use this product when I do my own manicures and when I get a nail that snags.I love the colors too..
Rain J.
Works well on nails and makes my nails shine and it gives a very finished looking shine to the nail
Haleigh J.
Shawnee, OK
Love these! I use them at my salon. Easy to sanitize. Super affordable. Definitely recommend!
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
I love the orange ones to buff off the top layer of fell polish before soaking the up.
Ashley S.
Linwood , ON
FANTASTIC product!!!! does a great job of smoothing out my nails and makes them shiny for days when I don't want to use polish.
Dani M.
Does the colored side do anything special in comparison to the grey sides?