BY STAR NAIL #66 in Nail Files

Sanitizable blocks help to shine & buff nails during manicures & pedicures. Sani Blocks were built tough to be used in the salon or at home. They will not fall apart and turn colors like other buffer blocks. Block files are easy on the hands. The thickness makes them easier to hang onto. see more...

• Does the colored side do anything special in comparison t...3 Answers
  • "It smooths my nails and preps them for base coat etc..." in 1 review
nathalie G.
Esto no me puede faltar en mi kit de uñas, pues tiene diferentes funciones, lima, da brillo, pule y da forma osea este producto es super, es bien economico y puedes llevar a todas partes, es muy facil de usar y siempre lo compro pues me ayuda a cuidar mis uñas y mantenerlas lindas.
Yoazin V.
Perfect nail filer to remove gels. Always leaves the nail feeling super soft, it's a must have if you get your nails done with gel pretty often because this does the trick and takes it off like a charm
Jessica E.
Miami , FL
The only reason I give these a C is because of pricing. Mind you there not at all expensive buuut they are just regular buffers and you can buy like 4 buffers that are exactly the same for the price of one of these at most local beauty supplies. If you do nails then you'll go through these like crazy which is why I just buy the extremely cheap no brand buffers bc they work EXACTLY the same way and are the same exact quality.
Amanda D.
Redmond, OR
They work well, nothing special about these buffers. I can find others that are more affordable. But they do their job! They aren't rough on my nails and do what they should.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I really like using these! I got a kit from the mall for nail care and I enjoy using this to clean and shine my nails. It is expensive, but it's a great gift!
Karen F.
The blocks are good to even out nails. They really make your nails shine if you buff them after you take off your polish. I love them better then a file .
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
I love these! I use these things in the salon all the time. It's definitely a must need item. My favorite thing to use before applying gel polish.
Lisie R.
I have these and they work good I do acrylic nails so I have an experience with these. They work good they are very cheap where I get them
jennifer h.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product! I makes your nails feel strong and healthy. It's very easy to use. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Abby S.
Lenexa, KS
Great and very rough. I use it to take off the remains of a gel manicure. It's also great for evening out your nails.
Dani M.
Does the colored side do anything special in comparison to the grey sides?