Star Nail AcryGel Kit with UV Lamp (110 V) uploaded by Camila S.Star Nail AcryGel Kit with UV Lamp (110 V) uploaded by Oscary M.Star Nail AcryGel Kit with UV Lamp (110 V) uploaded by Adriana G.

BY STAR NAIL

Itzia R.
Itzia R.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Acrygel Level # 3 Kit
Really amazing guys want to do a DIY at home you can just do it yourself and him like you don't need nobody else to do it I don't to say like this product because I just do it on myself or I can do it on my family and I don't need them to go to the nail salon or anything because I play around with their nails and I play around my nails so I hope you guys like this product as much as I do and you guys should check it out
Heavenly S.
Heavenly S.
Review for: Acrygel Level # 3 Kit
honestly doing your nails isn't has hard as people think? the "education" people try to press for is honestly a waste. i've used this product off another cheap site called Wish.com and it's one of the most stress free and convenient things i've done on my free time.
Heather b.
Heather b.
Review for: Acrygel Level # 3 Kit
I have to agree in order to get the quality you want you need to know what you are doing a lot of people waste money on products like this daily to use it once when you could go to someone and get the quality you are looking for the first time
Erica P.
Erica P.
Inglewood, CA
Review for: Acrygel Level # 3 Kit
Finally a product I can do my own nails with I get tired of going to the nail shop all the time.
Leila E.
Leila E.
Review for: Acrygel Level # 3 Kit
This is pretty amazing I really want to purchase it :) yesssss please please buy it ladies
Prudence B.
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Acrygel Level # 3 Kit
It was a gift that I love and uses it a lot I like to do my nails and this is the perfect kit repeat user my nails are stronger
Ysa L.
Ysa L.
Review for: Acrygel Level # 3 Kit
Lindo o kit adorei tudo lindo gostaria de provar e anunciar o produto pra ver se gosto # adoro

Karen L.
Karen L.
Anaheim , CA
Review for: Acrygel Level # 3 Kit
My cousin has this set and I always ask her to do my nails because it's way better than the people at the salon. So I use it a couple times a month. She ordered it online at a very good price I would even buy one for myself.
Maren S.
Maren S.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Acrygel Level # 3 Kit
A great kit, I had so many and this one is just good! I use it all the time , it's really quick and easy
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
San antonio, TX
Review for: Acrygel Level # 3 Kit
This is a great kit for beginners especially for anyone ! Totally recommend this product if you can get your hands on this then do so !
Eva S.
Eva S.
Edinburg, TX
How do you use it?
Danie R.
Danie R.
Germantown, MD
Si te haces una mano como se supone que te vas a hacer la otra? Algún truco o algo?
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
How do you take off gel nail color if not with regular nail polish remover?
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
Clarksburg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it take for the UV lamp to dry my nails? Is it just a light or is there a fan as well?
Joie T.
Joie T.
Troy, AL
Where can I find this kit?