BY STAR LEGACY

No expense is spared to honor your pet: a beautiful walnut matte frame, holding a picture, is contrasted with a solid, cherry wood urn. No stains are used just natural wood highlighted by exquisite details in this urn. Each urn is finished by American craftsmen. Remains load from the back. Ideal for home, office or columbarium display. Features: Holds 8" x 10" photograph, Perfect Large Cherry Pet Urn is a handcrafted, Made in America, All-natural wood urn & Picture frame Includes: Solid Cherry wood urn with walnut matte frame Exterior Material: Wood Frame Material: Wood Exterior Dimensions: 11"L x 3"W x 13"H Other Dimensions: 185 cubic inches/for pets up to 185 lbs Note: One (1) cubic inch equals one (1) pound prior to cremation due to the personal nature of this product returns accepted for shipping damage or manufacturing defects only see more...

maria p.
A beautiful way to honor and keep your fur child with you. I plan on having my dogs ashes and mine and my husbands mixed one day. Hope full that will be a long time from now. This urn is made with quality wood! I am seriously thinking of getting one for my best friend , her dog has cancer and its hard on her.
Kaitlyn R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Absolutely love this. We have ours in our living room as max was a family pet. It's nice to see his picture there and know he's with us always. Also the urn part is secure so if it falls off the table the ashes stay in there.
Anely L.
Bronx, NY
Awwww obtuve uno hace una semana y la verdad se ve súper increíble sobre mi mesita de noche, la Foto de mi gatito se ve súper cute allí, y es algo que complementa mi habitación 😍😍😍 me encanto ❤️❤️❤️
Greg-Dani M.
I am super excited about this product. Our dog is not just a pet he is a member of our family. He will turn 12 this year and we are starting to realize he isn't going to be with us forever. This will allow him to still be with us after he's past.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What a beautiful way to showcase your fur baby who has crossed over the rainbow bridge. It's sturdy and sits nicely as a display of love. I like the option to add a photo.
Ashley R.
Ormond Beach, FL
My dog died two years ago now, and I bought this around when she had passed, and it's perfect like I love it and so does the family it's a nice reminder of our baby girl who passed away unsuspected. It matches well with like anything. Love it
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
This is very cute and I would consider buying when one of my dogs pass, I want to always keep them remembered by everyone in our home and who knew them
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This an amazing decoration for your house if you like wood and have the kind of decoration for it, i have to in my travel with a lamp on the side
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
Awe This Cute To Capture Moments With Your Dog To Have Around The House So when Your Kids Get Older They Can Have A Lil Memory of There Dogs
Charity W.
Chandler, OK
I Love this! I Wish I would have found this back when I lost my fur baby😢 This is a great idea for people to remember their pets
Dyana L.
HOUSTON, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do people actually keep their dogs inn an urn? first time i hear of it
Crystal L.
How much does it cost to have a beloved pet cremated?
Katie Q.
Do you place a picture with your animal on the outside of the urn, or do you put a little animal that looks like your pet on top of the urn?
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Where can I get this
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Donde lo puedo encontrar?