Star-kist Foods Inc/heinz Pet Products Bistro Meals, Oven Roasted Beef Flavor, 3.50 lb uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.

BY STAR-KIST FOODS INC/HEINZ PET PRODUCTS

With tender meaty bits, 100% complete & balanced nutrition, for dogs of all sizes, thoughtfully prepared, bursting with flavor, spring vegetables & baked apple flavors, bistro-inspired taste in every bite! Complete 100% nutrition. Antioxidant rich for a healthy immune system. High-quality protein for strong muscles. Bursting with flavors & goodness with vitamins & minerals, thought prepared recipes made especially for your dog! see more...

La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great dog chow that I consider her "hard" food and we mix with some "soft". Ms. Shortbread Cookie ate her food happily and is not experiencing any digestive problems. I would recommend this brand for your furbaby as well!. I would recommend this to other dog owners. This was a purchase I made from our local mass retailer.
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Para una alimentación completa y balanceada. Es el mejor alimento para mi pequeño mejor amigo. Lo recomiendo.
Sydney L.
Dothan, AL
I do not like giving my dogs kibbles and bits. it makes their breath stink so bad! i do not like this brand
Carolina S.

My dogs really like this type of food, soft and, according to them, with an incomparable flavorA german shepherd.
I would definitely buy it again.
Good quantity in the package but he does not fill it
I would recommend it with everyone