Star Gloss Lip Gloss Be Pink

by Girlactik

These glosses vary from sheer to shimmering colors. They are long lasting with a little tack, and stay on with a good shine to keep your lips moist and sparkling! Seen in Oprah magazine! Made in the U.S.A.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Star Gloss Lip Gloss Be Pink!
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Until recently I never wore lipstick or lipgloss, only lib balm. Well I received this in my iPSYbag and loved the color. I was still skeptical because I had never heard of this brand, but decided to try it and fell in love. It left my lips moisturized and shiny. It didn’t feel sticky at all and I only needed to reapply twice that day. I since have bought a few more colors in different formulas and love them all!

Looking for your answer?