Star Fox Zero for Nintendo Wii U

by Nintendo

Wii U-Star Fox Zero

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Star Fox Zero for Nintendo Wii U!
Liberty, TX
I really wanted to love this game but unfortunately, the gyro controls made it so difficult to maneuver around. I am so disappointed in this game because of that. The story is just meh. The levels would be fun it I could just use the buttons to fly instead of the gyro controls.
Welch, WV
This game was alright. I still prefer the original Star Fox 64 over it, but it had some nice levels and fun new gameplay additions. I loved how the arwing turned into a walking vehicle. Glad they had it. I don't agree with some of the level changes. The asteroid belt being one that made me disappointed. But, I did like the new direction the original plot went in. I thought it had a lot more character put into it. My biggest gripe with this game had to be one of the new vehicles that added that is essentially only for stealth missions. the rest of the game is pretty fast paced, then it slows down a lot during the level you have to use. If there was one thing I hated, it was this part. Overall, though, I did enjoy the game and would recommend people to play it. Just don't expect it to be exactly like the 64 version.
West New York, NJ
With the new control system using the wii-u game pad, the game completely throws you inside the the arming. The game has been done perfect. While sometimes you will get some glitchy-ness with the sound (very rare) but the game is top notch. Make sure you have nothing to do the day you because once you start playing you won't want to stop playing the game. 5 stars. perfect game for the Wii-U
I am a Huge fan of Star Fox have been playing it since its was on Super Nintendo. I just love how it makes you feel like your really flying and fighting .
Reading, PA
Gamer Expert Level 5
Another Star fox! Finally it took this long but it was so worth the wait. It's fun to play!
As long as you aren't stuck on it bring exactly like star Fox 64 (I was) it's an amazingly fun game!
Ive been playing Star Fox since the release of Star Fox 64 and have owned every game since. I'm sure this addition to the franchise will be just as good and even more exciting! Can not wait!

Looking for your answer?