BY NONE

1 Year, 52 issues - Get your fix of celebrity news with your subscription to Star Magazine, the number one publication in its field. And, in addition to the inside scoop of your favorite stars, inside Star Magazine you'll find fashion news, horoscopes, advice columns, and puzzles for added fun! see more...

• Would you rather produce false information and get more attention...4 Answers
  • Do you think a lot of this magazines content is fake?10 Answers
  • Where do you read it at?7 Answers
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Not a great magazine. I use to get this weekly. The stories just seem trashy and made up at times. Like they are grasping for anything to sell magazine. Not a fan of this and let my sub go after my year was up.
Karrie S.
The latest gossip on all different types of celebrities. My fave issues are the mug shot issues and the cellulite issues/body type issue. It's nice to see that famous people are normal (talking about their bodies not about being a criminal). You can get about 2 hours worth of entertainment out of a Star when you are in the waiting room if you read it cover to cover. There are also puzzles like a wordsearch or crosswords in there. All the latest gossip on celebrities. My sister read these and passed them onto me when she stayed in the hospital during Chemo. It's the book form of TMZ before TMZ existed. It is the sister publication to the Enquirer but different enough so you have to buy both issues. The Star has upgraded from a stapled paper (like the Enquirer) and upgraded to look more like a magazine with a better layout.
Alanna K.
Tallahassee, FL
I would give this the exact same review that I gave OK magazine. This magazine is mostly non-fact checked information trying to be sold as real. Just look at the cover page and you can already tell this is fabricated.
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
Star magazine can be very entertaining. However I wonder how much of it is true. I also skip completely over some of the sections that talk about reality celebs.
Cheri G.
London, OH
I'm a sucker for all celebrity magazines. This is one of the best. Not sure how much of the gossip is actually true but we all still read it anyway. Great pictures and articles. Well written and not a lot of senseless filler pages. Its one of my go to's and will continue subscription.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Bookworm Expert Level 3
All you have to do is look at the issue above to see that most of the content in this magazine is made up and fake. Personally I would rather read TRUE articles than fake headline gossip.

I might look at this if it was in a waiting room but I would never pay for a subscription for this.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
This magazine is basically trash. It's full of misinformation, speculation, judging one woman against another, and creating unnecessary drama. If you're looking for an inaccurate story about what is happening in someone else's life, this is the magazine for you.
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
I like to buy Star when I am going on a trip. Plane or car rides. Not only do I get to catch up with my celeb gossip but then I can sit back and play the word search or suduko games at the back. Keeps me busy and entertained for a good value!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I do not like Star magazine at all I feel that everything included in the magazine is not true or is just a rumor that they do not know for sure whether it is true or not. If you like just reading about gossip and not caring if it true then this is magazine for you.
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
Bookworm Expert Level 4
At 52 copies a year, I feel Star is one of the best magazines to "keep up" with the celebrity world. I remember my mom buying these at the supermarket as a kid when they were still being printed on paper!!! Now me and my mom both subscribe to Star Magazine.
Brittany L.
Do you think a lot of this magazines content is fake?
Casey F.
Redding, CA
Where is the best place to get this magazine?? thanks
Nora M.
Indianapolis, IN
Where do you read it at?
Heidi B.
Rapid City, SD
Is this anyone else's guilty pleasure?
Lauren S.
Bel Air, MD
Would you rather produce false information and get more attention or true information that doesn't spark as much appeal?