BY STAPLES

Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I really like Staples.  Their stores always seem very organized and well stocked.  I also like that they have everything in bulk.  I'm sure other office supply stores do too but Staples just always seems to have the bulk stuff right where you can get to it and that's great.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
I typically order all of our office and home office supplies from staples.com and haven't ever encountered a problem. The site is easy and simple to navigate with quick, fast shipping! Would recommend to anyone (always look for coupons and sales!)
Tip B.
Tip B.
Miramar, FL
Staples.com is an ok website. They've merged with another large office supply company.  The website is suitable for a business and does provide the necessary delivery option to be sufficient. I like the Staples Rewards programs and savings.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love using Staples.com for purchasing and then picking up my items in the store. This is especially perfecting during back to school time when the lines are long as ever. I get in and out in a matter or minutes and no waiting in line.
Shauna G.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
My husband and I have used the staples.com website several times to purchase items not found in their store or not available. They are pretty good about offering rebates and sale items.
Angelia N.
Angelia N.
Minneapolis , MN
I use staples.com for all my office supply purchases. They have everything you need and is super easy to search the website. Shipping is always fast and customer service is great!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Roseville, MI
Love staples! My usual go to spot when I need office supplies for home or school. Employees are great and always helpful. And the prices are always great.
Britany D.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Staples always has a wide range of great products. They always have all the school supplies I need for my children and lots of great office supplies.
Charlie T.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great website and is very easy to navigate thru. Great for items that may be sold out in store. Wonderful customer service!
kelli g.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
You can find anything office related here. They have every brand and awesome prices. I highly recommend this to anyone.