Staples Retractable Ballpoint Pens, Assorted 50/Pack uploaded by Amanda M.Staples Retractable Ballpoint Pens, Assorted 50/Pack uploaded by Becca L.

BY STAPLES

Staples Retractable Ballpoint Pen, Medium Point, Assorted, 50/Pack see more...

Jess K.
Mineola, NY
These pens are pretty good for offices.
They come assorted with multiple colors, and come in a pack of 50. I work in a very large office with hundreds of people these are great to have.
Becca L.
These are good standard pens that come in blue, black or red. They have a nice rubber grip and have a retractable feature. They glide well and write easily. I prefer the 1.0 to the 0.5 variety. Feels less scratchy. The only con is that the clip to clip to your pocket is a thin plastic that breaks easily. Other brands with a metal clip is much better.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
WOW, let me tell you these are the best pens I have ever used. The price is unbeatable for the amount you get. I love these pens so much. I do not use the red really at all so I wish it came with less red, but I use the black and blue all of the time!! I recommend to everyone!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love these pens, they are affordable, easy to find in any large supermarket or office store, they write smoothly, and they are a quality product. You can tell they aren't cheaply made or easily broken. I will definitely be buying these pens again sometime soon.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,145 reviews
I use these pens all the time to jot things down .i seem to lose a lot of pens all over the place so I bought these because they were a 50 count package they should last me awhile .they weren’t that expensive.
Amanda M.
Whitewater, WI
This product is good for writing, as the ballpoint pen wont ever run dry when writing things down. Recommend foe office supplies, school notes, or just to have handy.
Alissa Z.
Mashpee, MA
We go through pens like CRAZY where I work, and this is the perfect size for us to have. The pens write smoothly and are comfortable to hold.
Trevor R.
Snohomish
Good pens they last a long time and they come. In big packs it's worth it.. pros they last a long time cons they arnt worth the money
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
These pens are really great to have for the home, school, or the office. I love having them around and they are affordable too
Nicole H.
Every year I go school shopping for my son here and he loves this brand of pens, and the holder it comes in, can't beat it