BY STAPLES

Bind loose paper together and organise files easily with the spring-tight Staples Binder Clip Keep all your important documents together with this binder clip. Its spring-tight design prevents paper from slipping out. You can use it segregate important documents to ensure easy and quick access. It keeps paper intact and can also be removed with utmost ease. This binder clip is an economical solution for organising paper. Foldback clip Ideal for organising paper Made of metal Easy-to-use and remove Soft grip Size: Medium Pack of 12 binder clips Colour: Assorted metallic see more...

Colleen S.
Vandalia
I purchase these for work. I like the colored ones because I use them as labels. I'm a nurse so I have never ending paper work. I clip one color for referrals that need done, referrals that are pending, and referrals that I've sent out and already scheduled. Always great! Awesome price too
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
Super cute and colorful if you like to color code things in a fashionable way. These clips can be used for work or in the kitchen for hanging things up the possibilities are endless! I would definitely recommend and buy again and again.
Jessica M.
This is a super colorful way to keep paperwork organized. I can stack up lots of my students work and keep them safely clipped and organized for transportation to and from work. I highly recommend them for teacher or office purposes.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Ok I don't own these but I love staples I buy my box of printer paper here and I have bough a whole bunch of things from here this is another one of those stores where I go in but I come out buying at least one thing.
Suzanne C.
These clips are so helpful! I love using them at work to put my papers together because they can hold a lot!! I think they are very effective and affordable! I will return when I need more!!
Jacki G.
Cherryville, NC
I love these little clips not only am I able to enjoy them in colors but I am able to stay organized and keep things color coordinated!!!!!
Dana P.
Great for the office. I lovr the colors they come in and I use the colors to identify different papers at work. They are also well made.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Love how these jeep all my important papers together. Very cheap and they works so wonderful. In very gappy with these.
S J.
Useful for around the office and they do what they're supposed to so I like the design and color a the soft feel