BY STAPLES

Highlight lines and make it easier to review only the most important information in a long document using the Staples Highlighter Pen Use this highlighter pen to mark areas in a text to get a better understanding of its contents. Equipped with a chiselled tip, this pen is capable of producing broad as well as fine lines to suit your preferences. You can easily highlight or underline important points and breeze through large paragraphs in minutes. As it uses water-based ink, it will not dry out quickly even if the pen is left uncapped for days. Highlighter for home, office and school use Chiselled tip Produces broad and fine lines Water-based, dry-proof ink Comes in a pack of 6 Colour: Assorted see more...

Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love to use all these cute highlighters inside of my college books. I also use these highlighters to highlight some of my notes that I write and some of my classes. My favorite highlighter was the purple one. These highlighters are very inexpensive and I would highly recommend any college student to use that
Rebekah F.
Cypress, TX
I'm a huge highlighter kinda gal. I love highlighting my notes and PowerPoint to make sure I get the key points to study later! It's so much easier to study when you highlight the important stuff. These highlights are perfect for college or any note taking! They don't bleed!
Brianna C.
['Tallahassee ', ''], FL
If you are looking for a cheap but really effective highlighter then I would recommend this. It is good and does it's job and it is cheaper than others! I do think this is the cheapest and easiest route to go
VERONICA C.
This is very useful for me when i am taking notes for school and i need to highlight the most informal information from my college books. It helps me to remember the notes that i had read.
Staples Highlighter Pens, Assorted staples  offers notebooks, binders, folders, planners and all the supplies you need for students, teachers, businesses and more
Rebecca G.
Webster, TX
I think these highlighters as just as good, if not better than the name brands. The yellow highlighter is more vibrant and pleasing to look at than many others I have used. Will stick with these from here on out!
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
I love these things. A good set of really bright long lasting highlighters. It came with a good amount ToO. Pink always was and always will be my favorite.
Haven P.
Cottage grove, WI
I enjoy using these to stay organized. They have a nice tip that gives and exact line for highlighting on my papers.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Great highliightter pens love the variety of vibrant colors totally amazing great quality and value
Jess C.
Aston, PA
Decent highlighter for the price. Gets the job done and has a fine tip for accurate precision
Anastasia L.
Do these highlighters show up well?  Do they bleed?
Cassie P.