by Staples

[user:naomibe875] did you have to use these in high school
Start your review of Staples Composition Notebook, College Ruled, Black, 9-3/4" x 7-1/2", Each (40451M-CC)!
How would you rate this product?
Sicklerville, NJ
These are all i buy for classes. I hate the metal spine the paper rip too easily and they usely come in to large of a size.
Nice composition books for my highs cool son. They last awhile without tearing. I usually snag them when they're on sale.
Tacoma, WA
This notebook has been around for a very long time and most schools seem to use these for their students of various ages.
I believe when I had to buy these, I bought them from Staples. Because when it comes to school supplies, Staples it is.
Lowell, MA
This is a great notebook for classes in school, it’s great for note taking and keeping everything organized
Bronx, NY
Staples Composition Notebook, College Ruled, Black, 9-3/4" x 7-1/2", Each (40451M-CC) uploaded by Sara G.
I love the composition notebook, they work great for my little girl. It is great for writing down homework.
The perfect classic school notepad, perfect for any grade and not messy like some spiral notebooks can be
I used these notebooks for almost anything school related. They are a great way to stay organized.
arlington , WA
I really enjoy these composition notebooks. Me and my teenage daughter make the into smash books
Richlands , NC
I use composition notebooks for everything. A great way to stay very organized.
I use composition notebooks for everything. A great way to stay very organized.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Naomi B. did you have to use these in high school