BY STAPLES #34 in Paper Towels

lisa c.
Fresno, CA
Staples.com is awesome i give them 5+ stars and there products are awesome and cheap. They will deliver your product to your front door . You put order in before 4pm they will deliver next day
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
When I cook, I use a lot of oils and spill a lot when i am washing dishes too. Rags cause bacteria on countertops to multiply. But with the use of these papertowels from staples, i dont have to worry at all!
Roxanne H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Really like be store brand paper towels. We order these at work and personally like them better then the other banded paper towels I've used in the past.
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
They offer quick clean up and stellar absorption. Takes less than leading brands to clean up the mess. Very affordable and effective
Leslie Y.
Daytona Beach, FL
Good register tape. Super affordable and handy to my business. They have improved their customer service lately so it's a win win.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
Good pricing for the Quality of the product! I dont really care about the brand as long as it gets the job done and cleans!
Bree I.
Love these paper towels! It's soft, which is a necessity! And plus staples is a great company in general.
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
We love these paper towels. They absorb well and they are a good price point. Would definitely recommend.
Navid A.
Los Angeles , CA
Found these toilet paper pretty affordable at staples!!!!! I was amazed that they carry that now!