BY STAPLES

Avant Lead and Eraser Refills, 0.5mm, HB, 10 leads, 2 erasers see more...

Kelsey R.
My dad used to have me run errands for him when I worked at his business. Staples was pretty close so that's usually where I would go to for stationary items. Decent priced, and the store was always easy to find items in. I always got myself some mechanical pencils and lead while I was there as well, they are also good quality.
Christine L.
E Brunswick, NJ
these are so USEFUL! personally, i love using mechanical pencils so having some of these lead refills is perfect for when im at school and need some more lead in a pinch. whether im taking a test or writing notes, you can never have too much lead on hand!!
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
I purchase my office supplies from staples. They have great deals and coupon codes' it is better to shop online than in the store! It is more organized! The products range from expensive to affordable, so it just depends on what you are purchasing
Katelyn E.
Super good price and it makes my favorite pencils last so much longer. There is no cons to this and it is really effective. I love these and it's better than getting a whole new pencil. Love this definitely recommend
Julia D.
Nice lead case that can easily be placed in pencil case without taking too much room. Easy pour out end unlike those that looks like a lighter.
Kendra H.
Today most people use mechanical pencils and this is always a great thing to have. It comes in handy when you need more led.
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
I believe this are over price I've seen bigger packages for the same price though I love the store but some they exaggerate
Khalil E.
Sousse
هذه حقا هي محاية مجانية لطخة. كنت أبحث فقط عن العلامة التجارية  إنها مفيدة للغاية ومتشم لفترة طويلة.  لم يتركوا أي أثر لعلامات الرصاص على الإطلاق.  أنا أوصي بهم للغاية.