Staples; 1 Subject Notebook, 8" x 10-1/2", 6/Pack

Staples; 1 Subject Notebook, 8" x 10-1/2", 6/Pack

Staples Spiral Notebook 1-subject, 70-count, Wide Ruled, Assorted Colors, 6 Pack Type: Professional Notebooks

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Staples; 1 Subject Notebook, 8" x 10-1/2", 6/Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Spring Valley, NY
Staples; 1 Subject Notebook, 8" x 10-1/2", 6/Pack Staples one subject notebooks have been a great classical way for me to be able to write down my ideas and shut down any kind of information that I want. I’ve use it for many years and I give it a five star rating. When it comes to simple notebook this one product is in my top three of choices of a proper notebook to be use at any time and any place that I choose. The fact that they come in different colors is just an extra park and, it does Allow me to color coordinate certain subjects that I am writing about. I would recommend this to anyone of my friends, family and colleagues.

Looking for your answer?