SportsExercise & FitnessStansport
Rip Stop Tarp - 16' x 20' - Green - PDQ Pack

Stansport Rip Stop Tarp - 16' x 20' - Green - PDQ Pack

by Stansport

Stansport Tarps are made of high-quality vinyl with electronically welded seams for extra durability. Great for camping, painting, outdoor uses, and much more. Made of durable rip-stop polyethylene laminated on both sides. Heavy duty rust resistant grommets every 3 to 4 feet. Waterproof, washable and shrink proof. Each in poly bag with colorful insert label. Brand: Stansport Model: T-1620-P Materials: Polyethylene Color: Green Dimensions: 192 in. x 240 in. x 1 in. Weight: 2

What is this tarp used for ??
What would you use this tarp for?
Start your review of Stansport Rip Stop Tarp - 16' x 20' - Green - PDQ Pack!
Kylee G.
Springfield, MO
This product definitely gets the job done. It works well. There are really no cons to it. I was not disappointed at all. It's very affordable and worth the money. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Wendy C.
This tarp would look very good at picnics. And it looks like it's very fresh as well.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
This tarp is amazing! It's easy to use and easy to store away when not in use. We have used it to cover trash debris when going to our local dump so nothing flies off the trailer. We have used it to cover buiding materials or boxes we don't want getting wet from the rain. It's worth having!! Highly recommend it!
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
We use these to cover wood for winter, to cover our landscaping trailer in order to hide the expensive equipment, and to cover patio furniture we can't put in the shed to protect it from the snow and ice. We've even used the reserve black side of our tarps to wrap around our pop-up tent to make a little haunted house for Halloween! The tarps stand up to the winter weather and block the light for the haunted house and last for reuse year after year!
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
We use these all the time! They are perfect for any job! We even have one under our blow up pool. They are strong, durable & high quality! Definitely recommend!
Megan B.
I haven't personally had this but I have seen other people who have used this and I haven't seen them have a problem with it. :)
Alleah H.
High quality product really worth the price highly recommend it to anyone!!!
High quality product really worth the price highly recommend it to anyone!!!
Cindy M.
Mecca, CA
It is strong enough to with stand any project and for any use someone can give it. Maybe not for any heavy duty things since it can rip from the edges but other than that its a great tarp.
Carly T.
We have used this tarp to wrap luggage in while moving and also as a protector from wet grass during 4th of July fireworks and it has been great! So durable and east to clean.
Kiran T.
abbotsford
Totally recommend , It's very useable and it comes in handy at time . Worth the price