BY STANSPORT

Lightweight construction Produces air on both the up and down stroke Ideal for inflatables, large and small Non-kink hose Includes adapters to fit a wide range of valves Spend less time inflating your float tube and more time on the water with the Double Action Hand Pump. Made from lightweight, non-corrosive plastic, this Double Action Hand Pump produces air on both the up and down stroke, making it the perfect hand pump for large inflatables such as float tubes and pontoons. Large footplate and handle provides stability, and the large, non-kink hose comes with adapters that fit virtually any type of valve currently used on inflatables. Capacity: 66 gallons at 60 strokes per minute. Pressure: up to 14.7 pounds per square inch. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Cayla C.
Springfield, OR
This Double Action Hand Pump is what I rely on to get me down the river in my rubber kayak! I'm always sure to have this on board just in case and I have had to use it the first float of the summer when I discovered in the middle of the river that I had a leak in all three chambers of my boat. This Hand pump saved us! And I will never leave home without it!!
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
I was highly dissatisfied with this pump. The craftsmanship was shoddy at best, the cost was too high for the quality, and it literally only lasted 2 uses
amanda s.
This is a must to have around the house, especially with kids and bikes all around, its easy so the kids can blow up their own tires
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
this pump is so handy! Fills my inflatable boat and inter tubes quickly! definietly great to have around the house
Victoria R.
Turlock, CA
This was a must have in highschool still is . When j need a flat aired up use thiz . It sorks grsat