Stanley Tools 30' Micro PowerLock Tape

by Stanley

#13 in Tape

Stanley tools 30' micro powerlock tape

Have you tried this? :))) b
Where can I buy this at?
Is this power lock tape durable?
Start your review of Stanley Tools 30' Micro PowerLock Tape!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoport townsend, WA
I bought mine at Walmart. It was very affordable. This is extremely durable. It has been well loved and used by every member of my home. I love how fun and easy it is using this to do so many products. I keep on in my car too, because too man times I go to purchase things and are not sure if they will fit in my van. This is awesome for everyone to have.
3 years agoToronto, OH
I am a d.i.y. person and it doesn't matter what tape measure I am using, but Stanley never fails me. It's easy to use and locks into place if you use it right. My dad and grandparents have been using this for years and will definitely keep buying it if we ever need more. But these babies are built to last.
3 years agoHawthorn, PA
I had to have a tape measure with me for my job and I can honestly say that Stanley is a very good brand. Its not outrageously expensive and it is really durable. I only had to replace mine once out of the few years or having it and that was only because I had misplaced it.
3 years agoBakersfield, CA
A Stanley tape measure is just a must have in your house. I use mine for crafting. I'm also a real estate agent so I keep one with me to help my clients measure houses. This is very sturdy, the tape itself is stiff so you can measure long distances without it curling up.
9 months agoTracy, CA
My husband owned this measuring tape for over 18 years! It’s very durable. This is always are go to measuring tape when we need to do projects around our house. I like how it locks in place. It works great! We highly recommend it.
2 years agoLakewood, WA
This tool comes in handy! For building a project to measuring rooms, furniture, distance, your Hieght, etc. It's very accurate and very useful I like the lock hold it has to keep it in place from snapping back. Anyone could use it !
3 years agoKitts hill, OH
I bought this for my husband, and he loves it! He uses it every time he gets a chance. It's very durable it was very affordable. He loves this brand of tools, and has been buying them for years. We highly recommend it!
2 years ago
I like this product, this product have been used in my family before I was born and to this day I use it now its very good when it comes to measuring things out such as the wall or door ways. I will always use this product 100%
3 years agoFlorence , SC
This is probably the best measuring tape there has ever been, my dad had one in our home when I was growing up, and I remember trying to use it to measure how tall I was and it wasn't too flimsy, always sturdy and got the job done!
2 years agoWharton, WV
We have several, and I mean SEVERAL tape measures laying around and Stanley is seriously the best over them all. These are things you don't even realize you have over half a dozen of. Love the quality of Stanley products! One of my favorite tool companies. Repeat customer for sure! Future purchases definitely coming!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...