Stanley Tools 30' Micro PowerLock Tape uploaded by Leidy Johana Z.Stanley Tools 30' Micro PowerLock Tape uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY STANLEY #8 in Tape

Stanley tools 30' micro powerlock tape see more...

Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This brand is a household name in our home.  Stanley is second to none and has been around for decades!  This tape measure is easy to use and is easily stored.   We bought the set with the matching tools in it and the whole entire set is super handy to have!
Lynn B.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This works fine. It’s flimsy and rusted a bit. It wasn’t expensive so I’m not upset. Everyone needs a tape measure. I’d recommend for general use and not for contracts.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I bought mine at Walmart. It was very affordable. This is extremely durable. It has been well loved and used by every member of my home. I love how fun and easy it is using this to do so many products. I keep on in my car too, because too man times I go to purchase things and are not sure if they will fit in my van. This is awesome for everyone to have.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
I am a d.i.y. person and it doesn't matter what tape measure I am using, but Stanley never fails me. It's easy to use and locks into place if you use it right. My dad and grandparents have been using this for years and will definitely keep buying it if we ever need more. But these babies are built to last.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
I had to have a tape measure with me for my job and I can honestly say that Stanley is a very good brand. Its not outrageously expensive and it is really durable. I only had to replace mine once out of the few years or having it and that was only because I had misplaced it.
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
A Stanley tape measure is just a must have in your house. I use mine for crafting. I'm also a real estate agent so I keep one with me to help my clients measure houses. This is very sturdy, the tape itself is stiff so you can measure long distances without it curling up.
Jettie S.
Ironton, OH
I bought this for my husband, and he loves it! He uses it every time he gets a chance. It's very durable it was very affordable. He loves this brand of tools, and has been buying them for years. We highly recommend it!
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This tool comes in handy! For building a project to measuring rooms, furniture, distance, your Hieght, etc. It's very accurate and very useful I like the lock hold it has to keep it in place from snapping back. Anyone could use it !
Macie G.
Florence, SC
This is probably the best measuring tape there has ever been, my dad had one in our home when I was growing up, and I remember trying to use it to measure how tall I was and it wasn't too flimsy, always sturdy and got the job done!
jeniffer s.
I like this product, this product have been used in my family before I was born and to this day I use it now its very good when it comes to measuring things out such as the wall or door ways. I will always use this product 100%
Sandra H.
Austin, TX
What is the last project you used a tape measurer for?
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
Is this power lock tape durable?
Samantha H.
Puyallup, WA
Does this measure up to the competition?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I need one to mease my stuff
Kristen F.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Measure for a new vanity and medicine cabinet in my bathroom