BY STANLEY

Shop for Hand Tools at The Home Depot. This set Includes: 1/8 in. x 2 in. Standard, 1/4 in. x 4 in. Standard, 1/4 in. x 6 in. Standard, 1/4 in. Stubby Standard, 3/16 in. x 3 in. Cabinet, 3/16 in. x 6 in. Cabinet, 0pt x 2 in. Phillips, 1pt x 4 in. Phillips, 2pt x 4 in. Phillips, 2pt Stubby Phillips. The handles are ergonomically designed with slip-resistant textured grip for comfortable hold. The steel bars are heat-treated. For corrosion resistance, the bars are Nickel plated. see more...

Paul T.
There was a time that Stanley was the tool of choice for homeowners...before the days of Home Depot and Lowes.  Not any more.  This set just does not hold up.  It slips and cams out.  the handles get sticky over time (maybe it is the heat in my garage, I do live in Fla) but a tool should not get sticky just hanging on the peg board.  There are better options for about the same price.
Stacey C.
My grandmother bought these a while ago. I like the different sizes for the different task you may deal with. I think with her set they gave flat head and phillip head screwdrivers, unless she bought two different sets. I recommend these screwdrivers, try not to lose them lol lol.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
You cannot go wrong with this brand. We have an assortment of Stanley tools and sometimes with off brands the tips of the screwdrivers can break but not with this brand.
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
My husband has these in his tool box. Very long lasting and durable. They make a great gift since they come in. set.
Rondale A.
Had this same exact set for 7 years and works like a charm. The only issue I have it that it's not magnetized.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
Stanley makes high quality products. These screwdrivers serve their purpose and we've had them a while.
Morgan K.
Purchased at: Home Depot
My girlfriend and I wanted to spice things up in the bedroom, and I thought that these would be a wonderful addition considering how many times she would ask me to "just screw her." Turns out that this was not the kind of thing I should have surprised her with without warning her first. 10/10 will not spice up you bedroom. Beware.