BY STANLEY

Storage hook assortments 10piece screwinvalue pack carded Zinc plated with vinyl coating. Two each 8330 overhead storage hook, 8331 ladder storage hook, 8332 tool storage hook, 8333 utility storage hook and 8334 AllPurpose storage hook included. see more...

Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
d.i.y person right here. We use these in our garage and basement. But you can use these anywhere in your home. Works perfectly when you are trying to stay organized or just want to hang anything up. They usually have a weight limit so you shouldn't see too many people complaining unless they use it wrong.
Renee Y.
These hooks are awesome! Used them to hang a couple bikes up in the garage and also used two of them to display my bow and arrows. They are great for the price, you can find them at walmart in the hardware section for a nice price. They have not bent yet either.
Jennifer V.
Vancouver, WA
These are awesome! I use them in my garage to hang extra hoses, ladders, and even a clothes drying rack. They can be removed and reused (of course you will need to patch the hole however). These are strong and sturdy and the rubberized coating keeps your items from getting scratched.
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
These hooks are awesome. We bought these at either Home Depot or lowes. They're super convenient and can go anywhere including on those peg boards (without the pegs, but with the holes). I've hung a bike on these. Good for hoses and ropes, you name it
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
These are just plain genius! We use these Stanley hooks to hang bikes, beach chairs/umbrellas, and our ladder. They can be used indoors or outdoors. I find them to be worth every penny and they allow me to save space.
Taylor S.
Kansas City
These hooks are super easy to use. I used them to hang adult and kids bicycles in the garage. I also used for the weed eater to get it off the ground. Great to remove the clutter in the garage.
Jessica R.
Trenton, FL
We use these for everything from storing wreaths to hanging outdoor equipment and surf boards. They are versatile and the protective coating is great for protecting your things.
Carla  P.
Love these! They work perfectly in my garden shed and garage. I like things to be put away so the area looks neat and stuff is easy to find. I'd buy a ton of them if I could!
Kaysee P.
They look like they can hold many different objects in many different ways, but I am curious to see how durable they are for holding multiple objects at once.
Nancy M.
These are extremely sturdy. I was super surprised that they were able to hold up my bicycle. Even for a girl like me they were pretty easy to install.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
How durable are these hills
Sofia d.