BY STANLEY #12 in Electric Kettles

Same size. Holds more! Equal in size and stature to the 1.1-quart, but with 12 extra ounces of capacity, this bottle holds a full cup more. double wall vacuum insulation keeps coffee hot around the clock when pushing on, sleeping out or working a graveyard shift. Locking handle fits work gloves and a twist-open stopper pours at any angle. Since 1913, we have been delivering superior food and beverage gear for rugged, active lifestyles and remain dedicated to this simple promise: buy STANLEY products, get quality gear. Built for life. see more...

John B.
Twentynine Plams, CA
Classic, my parents had these when I was a kid and would fill it with hot chocolate for me and my siblings to drink after sleding or snowboarding. They still have that same exact one 25 years later and I myself own one for the same purposes.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I recently purchased An Adventure Camp Cook Set for my expeditions into the wild. I thought I was buying one that a friend suggested to me but oops. I got the wrong one. However, I found that the cook set I bought is superior to the one I meant to buy. So, on the packaging it mentions the thermos that grandpa took fishing. Yada yada... I sure do remember it! It wasn't grandpa's, it was mine. So, I looked it up on this website just to see what all it said about it. Then I got it from the next room and read the bottom of it. History right there! It's imprinted with 04 which is when I bought it to use as a security guard (first job after the war). The time line adds up for sure! I have not used it everyday but I have used it a lot since 2004 and I have never had an issue in thirteen years. It keeps the coffee hot for hours. It's really too heavy for a backpacking trip but for everything else, it's great! Now, I wish I knew how to get my name imprinted on the side of the thing! lol maybe the nephews will inherit it after I'm gone! This thermos is a winner!
Melody O.
Coon Rapids, MN
We must be getting bad ones because the last 4 we have owned have not kept anything hot after 3-4 hours. I remember when I was a kid they kept coco hot for ever when we went out sledding/ice skating. But we have even called and had 2 of them replaced via warranty and the 2 we received in return are the same way. Not sure if we want to spend the money on another since the last 4 haven't kept stuff hot. OH and the handles have all broken too. I see in the picture above that they have a new design maybe that's why???
Maggie S.
Totally takes me back to road trips with my sad and he would have his thermos of coffee. It looks just like the one he had! Keeps the hot, hot and super ergonomic. I'm going to get a backup one.
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
These make great long lasting gifts. I remember my grandparents having one growing up and they would bring it filled with cocoa on our annual trip to the mountains in the winter. It lasted for many years and I believe it is still being put to goo use!
Darien B.
Tracyton, WA
This thing is magic. There is a heat wizard trapped in every bottle that uses magic spells to keep your tea warm. Take your gloves off on a cold day and wrap your hands around this, then sip carefully. Really good for leftover pho!
Lindsey Z.
This is a must for any person that works outside or has to travel a lot and wants a warm drink. Fill it up and I swear it'll be piping hot when you go to get a refill an hour later. Works great to transport soup too.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
I gave one as a Christmas present about 10 years ago and he still loves and uses it. Stanley is very trusted brand anyway so I knew it would be a great gift.
Sarah P.
Union, NJ
Gave this As a gift to a friend. I was so surprised when we went camping and he gave me a piping hot cup of tea from it hours after he filled it. Amazing!
Jessica K.
Biloxi, MS
One of the best insulated bottles. My husband leaves for work super early and by the time he can drink his coffee it is still th e perfect temperature