BY STANLEY-BOSTITCH

Stanley bostitch antimicrobial metal stapler, 25 sheet capacity - magenta see more...

Buy on Target
Eina D.
I love the colors this stapler has to offer, it matches my office and is very reliable stapler that doesn't jam up like all they other ones ive used in the past years!!!
Kailee S.
Jenison, MI
I use this type of stapler at work everyday and it has never jammed up. I love it
Christa T.
Wichita, KS
This Stanley Bostitch stapler works great for my at-home use. Staples many pages together without a problem. :)
Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO
It staples my papers very well! It is handy to have a stapler. As well it is smarter to have one that is with quality as this one!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Stanley Bostitch Antimicrobial Metal Stapler, 25 Sheet Capacity I love this stapler & the color is fabulous, it works well and is pretty sturdy~!
Caitlin M.
Really sturdy. I've had it for quite awhile. Does what its meant to and looks nice as well . all around good product
Amy B.
Johnna R.
Great staple! Love this color plum. Has a soft rub. Ideal for keeping track of papers
Madeline R.
I really like this metal stapler. A lot of other staplers I've tried in the past didn't hold up to well but this one has!
Kimberly B.
Paintsville
This stapler is heavy duty and dare I say invincible I have yet to break it which is an achievement for me. :)
Sara C.
Creekside, PA
Are the replacement staples for this stapler easy to find?