Stanley Adventure Vacuum Quencher

by Stanley

Features: Vacuum Insulation keeps your drink cold 11 hours or hot 7 hours. 3 position lid with rotating cover for versatility. Reusable straw. 18/8 stainless steel. Naturally BPA-free. Lifetime.

Does it fit in a standard cup holder?
Start your review of Stanley Adventure Vacuum Quencher!
Taylor R.
Moab, UT
Stanley Adventure Vacuum Quencher uploaded by Taylor R.
Absolute favorite water bottle right now. Keeps ice for 8+ hours, love the straw , & has a handle ! You cannot beat hat. My son loves it as well! It definitely met my expectations as far as quality and price !
Evie L.
Stanley Adventure Vacuum Quencher uploaded by Evie L.
This is my all-time favorite water bottle. It holds 40 oz, has a straw and comes in many colors. However, everybody else also loves it and it is always sold out. I love giving these as gifts and it helps me drink so much water. It also fits in cup holders and is dishwasher safe!! #stanley #waterbottles #drinkmorewater #favoritewaterbottle #thebuyguide #fitnessgoals
Joni S.
Mandeville, LA
I am a Stanley snob. They are the best at keeping your drinks cold or hot and do not seep through
Megan C.
I bring several water bottles to last me the day and I leave a couple in my truck. I couldn’t believe how cold my water was after baking in the sun all day. I am converted!
Christy W.
Madison, MS
This is the best stainless water bottle I’ve had. It is kind of pricey but I’ve had it for over a year and still love it. It keeps water cold for days and it is dishwasher safe and fits in (most) cup holders! A big plus for me cuz i like big water bottles and none of them have fit before this one. Only problem is it is not leak proof but I got these little rubber gasket things from quick cup fix (look them up if you have this bottle) and they work amazing! I will △⃒⃘lways use Stanley. 100% recommend.
Sadie A.
Best cup! Hold a lot, stays cold all day, fits in my cup holder. I had to buy more than one so I would always have a clean Stanley cup. Sells out ever time it becomes available!
Lily R.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this water cup!! So practical and can hold up to 40 oz of water! I feel like I drink way more water now that I have this cup! I love the handle and that it fits in a car cup holder! Stanley Adventure Vacuum Quencher
Jenny J.
Montgomery, TX
Stanley Adventure Vacuum Quencher uploaded by Jenny J.
I wanted this to be the perfect cup and it’s so dang close. I was influenced by a few people on Instagram to purchase this cup. I have dogs and prefer a lidded cup to avoid dog hair in my drink. I love that it’s 40oz, has a handle and allows for a straw or open edge drinking option. I am bummed it’s not spill proof when you aren’t using the straw hole. I’m not dumb, obviously it would spill if you are using the straw but I was hoping if you rotated it to the “hot beverage” style opening you’d have the ability to close it and it wouldn’t spill. I still use it and like it but it’s just shy of the perfect cup for me.
Brenda T.
Minneapolis, MN
This thing ruuuules! My water stays so cold throughout the day and my ice doesn't melt! I prefer to drink from a cup with a straw instead of from a water bottle, but my cat is rude and always tries to knock over my cups of water...problem solved with this mug! It seals up well enough that it isn't a CATastrophe if it gets tipped over