BY STANLEY #9 in Tape

Tape rules 11/4 inch blade by 25 foot long power return ABS case reinforced blade fat max Wide 11/4 inch blade for easy readability with BladeArmor coating on the first 6 inch that maximizes durability of hook end. Mylar polyester film extends life of entire blade. Has a 11 foot tape standout. High impact ABS case with rubber over mold is jobsite tough, top forward blade lock, 16 inch and 19.2 inch stud center markings simplify framing jobs. Cushion grip provides comfortable, slipresistant hold. Hook grabs on side, top or bottom for versatility. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
Tape is very rigid. You can easily go 15-20 feet in the air measuring by yourself without supports. The tip is magnetic great for working with ferrous metals. The mechanism is smooth and reliable while feeling great in the hand All tape measures should be made like the Stanley Fat Max magnetic tip.
Erika C.
Boonville, NY
My dad owns his own contracting business and he has never used any other tape measurer in his entire career. He swears by the stanley fatmax and will never use another!
Stacey C.
Using this a lot lately moving into a new house. I like the slider on top of the product because it stops the tape measure for moving when I would try to get the right measurements. Also, the slider can bring the tape measure inside, so I can go on to measuring something else. I recommend this product.
John D.
N Tonawanda, NY
Simply the best tape measure you can get. If you are deciding which tape measure to buy I wouldn't cheap out on this one. For just a few extra dollars you can upgrade from a cheap tape measure to the Fat Max and if you will be using it a decent amount it is worth the upgrade. Ask anybody in the construction business and they will tell you to go with the Fat Max! It is durable and will last you forever.
amanda w.
If you're going to be doing construction or house renovations yourself, you're going to need a tape measurer. The Stanley brand is very reliable, even after being stepped on, rolled over, dropped.... Etc. The tape portion just keeps on going!
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
This holds up so well to such abuse. We use it all the time for work and for fun. My son even likes to use it. I love that it doesn't snap our fingers when it retracts back like some tape measures.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Decorator Expert
Love the brand Stanley and I am always going to know that I will be getting a good quality product everytime i purchase from them
Sarah F.
We use tape measures ALL of the time at our house. We also like quality tape measures like this Stanley one. Well made and durable for home and outside use.
Lupitaa R.
My dad always has this Stanley measuring tape handy. He loves creating and building stuff so he always needs it. Well exactly yesterday he changed my closet doors into mirror ones and this measuring tape was so helpful for him to know the exact measurements.
Cassandra B.
Louisville, TN
It's a great measuring tape and easy to use. I always find these come in handy when I least expect it so I like to keep one around at all times.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Decorator Expert
Have you tried this? :)))