Standard/Queen Cool Touch Comfort Bed Pillow - Made by Design, White

Standard/Queen Cool Touch Comfort Bed Pillow - Made by Design, White

Don't let rising temperatures keep you from getting a good night's sleep ??this Cool-Touch Comfort Pillow from Made By Design is an easy way to help keep your head cool when the weather gets warm. It's designed to prevent warm air from building up inside the pillow, and instead allows air to move freely for comfortable breathability. The soft yet supportive design of this cooling bed pillow ensures your head is cool without sacrificing comfort, so you'll wake up feeling refreshed instead of sweaty and ov

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Standard/Queen Cool Touch Comfort Bed Pillow - Made by Design, White!
How would you rate this product?
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Standard/Queen Cool Touch Comfort Bed Pillow - Made by Design, White uploaded by Christine B.
Standard/Queen Cool Touch Comfort Bed Pillow - Made by Design, White I also bought he said the pillows because of the cool touch comfort clean however with a pillowcase on them I really don’t feel anything extra cool about them. The fabric itself is cool to the touch meaning it feels a bit satiny cool but with a pillowcase on it really defeats the claim/purpose. They are super fluffy and comfy to sleep on however they need breaking in the first few nights I woke up with a stiff neck but after that his pillows really where in nicely. I’m very picky with pillows so a five star review would be a holy grail for me… Still have not found my holy grail in pillows 😂

Looking for your answer?