Add a Photo

By Chicco

Find Bassinets And Cradles at Target.com! LullaGo is an innovative portable bassinet where a newborn can sleep at any time, whether at home, on vacation, or visiting family. The Chicco LullaGo can be disassembled and folded in under a minute, and can be conveniently carried in its matching carry bag. This sleek bassinet features a streamlined structure, which is light and stable. Soft fabrics and a comfortable mattress create a perfect environment for baby, and the mesh inserts provide ventilation for comfortable sleep. Sets up in seconds thanks to the convenient snap-on legs and one-piece top structure. All the fabric parts can be removed for easy washing.Color: Brown. Gender: Unisex.
Nou M.
Nou M.

This is a lifesaver. It is perfect for traveling and to use next to the bed so baby is near by. I can keep baby near me without all the bulky equipments and save space from having the crib in my room. This bassinet is big so therefore there's plenty of room for baby as he or she grows into it. It is easy to take down and put together. Travel friendly. Main purpose I bought this was to save space and to be able to bring baby's bed with him as we go to grandparents house and travel out of state. It is defiantly handy. It comes with a duffle bag to put in and keep things nice and clean.

I bought waterproof protector for the bed and you can easily use babies r us bassinet sheets and they fit perfectly. Easy to change the sheets and put new ones in as it get soiled.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
La Feria, TX

This was one of the best purchases I could have made for my newborn. I had him right by my side to check on him for the first few months until I felt comfortable putting him in the crib. It's so convenient to be able to disarm it and pack it up, it also makes for compact storage. Great item for new moms!
Gold M.
Gold M.

This is a great product. Its dimension is perfect and I am still using it even my baby is almost 7 months old because my baby is small and not standing yet. The bassinet is very spacious and comfortable for babies especially having the two sides mesh cloth.

Join Now