BY ADIDAS

Add a touch of urban prep to casual looks with Adidas Originals iconic leather Stan Smith sneakers. This bright white pair are brought up-to-date with a perforated texture - White perforated fabric with leather, round toe, lace-up front, fabric insole and rubber sole - Wear them with denim see more...

Gisselt R.
Moses Lake
stan smith adidas are a must have, these shoes can go with anything, effortlessly, can combine anything together. personally me, owning these, they are comfortable and i would wear them all the time!!!
New M.
salt lake city, utah, UT
Stan Smith is a collection that is always part of Adidas Originals merchandise (quite pricey), this are "Superstar shoes" with a more modern touch and style.
1)Its the type of shoe that you use to a party  but not for your daily walking if you want comfort. not uncomfortable but if you tend to walk a lot dont use them for your daily work
2)Personally i think that the print in the tongue is cool and edgy and gives a heritage look to the shoes.
Malekan A.
Woodland Hls, CA
They look really good in all colors. They have them in all sizes and is a little pricy but it is worth it
Codie W.
I LOVE these shoes! These shoes make my feet look great, and I love the contrast. Although I would say that the top part of the shoe creased really easily, but very affordable and have recommended to my mum and she loves them too.
T I.
so where do I start to tell you how much I like these sneakers in addition to being just too pretty and too cute she is super comfortable! she can be worn with any outfit a skirt a pants a jog a dress all really everything ! so I would surely recommend on their website or I would go directly to the shop to make me happy
ياسومي |.
riyadh
For the comfort of your feet bought it .. For sport and walking .. You will not feel tired .. It is also elegant .. Very cool and comfortable .. I like the appearance of very radiant and Fatten .. Feel me black color ambiguity .. It also suits all colors if you want to form in the color of your appearance Wonderful 👌🏻😎
Gemma L.
Glasgow
These are my favourite trainers. I usually buy Adidas trainers but these are 100% my favourite. Their such a good price and last so long. They are honestly so comfy too. I've gotten mines covered in mud and just washed them in the washing machine and they come out brand New!! Would recommend.
Leanna D.
['Port Moody', ''], BC
Loves these! They are super stylish and comfortable. Perfect shoes to wear everyday, running errands, going to school, shopping! Easy to wear and works great with almost everything!
Ramón G.
Culiacàn
Absolutely love them, but they get wrinkly and get like a yellow tone after some uses, but not much if you clean them after the day.
Emma C.
These trainers go with everything, perfect for everyday shoes. Comfy and practical whilst been stylish at the same time.