BY STAMINA

PLEASE NOTE: drugstore.com does not currently ship this product to Missouri residents. Orders for this product with a ship-to address located in Missouri will not be processed and customers will be contacted by drugstore.com Customer Care regarding cancellation. The Stamina® Air Rower is designed with an over-sized seat rail. The padded, upholstered seat is comfortable for all users, especially beneficial for those who enjoy a longer rowing workout. When you re not using the Air Rower, simply fold it and wheel it away on its convenient, built-in casters. see more...

Kara J.
My gym has one of these, and I always use it. It burns quite a bit calories, and tones your arms. I am so glad to be able to have one of these contraptions around, for they are a different, but nice arm workout.
Courtney E.
Bristol, RI
Personally I could never use a rowing machine that isn't concept 2. Coming from Vermont, I am a huge fan of supporting your state. Not to mention we are friends with the owners. I love my rowing machine at home, it is what the olympians train on, I mean you can't get better then that!
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I've tried this in the gym and it really does work out your arms. I don't know how rowers do it so long.