BY STALWART

Shop for Hand Tools at The Home Depot. The 7-Piece Emergency Tool Kit from Stalwart is everything you need around the house and on the go. Including handy tools like a hammer, Phillips and flathead screwdrivers, and more for those everyday tasks. The sturdy carrying case makes it easy to store your tools in 1 place, or keep in your vehicle for emergency situations. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Staci W.
Staci W.
Caledonia, MI
Love that there is a pink tool set around for women... men don't want to use pink tools! I could never find tools at home until I got a pink set! :) Now they are always where I need them! Case seemed a little cheaply made but still good at holding the tools!
Xochitl F.
Xochitl F.
Pinole, CA
I don't understand why they think this needs to be pink for women. If you're going to make a 'women's line' then maybe do some research on popular patterns this year instead of jumping straight to sexist. But they're tools...they work like tools
amanda h.
amanda h.
New Bedford, MA
My boyfriend bought me this and I love it. I actually use it all the time . It's good for decorating.
Cara O.
Cara O.
Denton, TX
So I got these as a gift, they are okay for small things, but they are lower quality and not meant for anything heavy duty.
Barbara D.
Barbara D.
Love the idea of the standard handy house tools in a storage carrying case for the independent female. The bright pink colour on the tool handles and case is awesome!
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I want this, where can I get this? Can I get this in store? What aisle? I think my boyfriend would just die of either cuteness or of how much of a dork I am next to him. But hey, I may get my old job back, and we met through it. LMAO. it'll be nice to have.