BY STAKICH #80 in Honey

Amy M.
Truly a trusted brand for 10% organic! A perfectly thick and sweet honey without preservatives or harsh processing procedures. Excellent in and out of the kitchen. Tons of health benefits drizzled on baked goods or anything needing a little extra sweetness. I personally love his product in my morning smoothies. Honey contains anti bacterial and anti microbial properties as well so perfect for skin masks and beauty routines as well. Stick with raw and organic and try to avoid the golden colored honey "product" that are no more than fructose and coloring.
Rebecca M.
Abingdon, MD
I've used this amazing product for everything from sweetening my tea to a great skin salve! It's for sure a miracle product! Works great in baking items and as a hair conditioner too!
Kymberly F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A friend got me hooked on this manuka honey and it is incredible. I put it on food as well as zits or my elbows. Its truly a unique addiction
Khiah  R.
Newark, NJ
This product is awesome for deep conditioning your hair. I've never tasted it, but it's makes my hair feel amazing.
Lucie S.
Oakville, ON
I cannot say enough about this product!! I highly recommended it. I was sick last year and the Naturopathic Dr. recommended I use the honey with some hot water and lemon. It worked wonders. Yes, it is pricey but I'm glad I took a chance and purchased the product. I will use it again bc it gave me the results I needed and wanted.
Sana S.
Ajman, ['', '', '']
This is an excellent product with delightful benefits. I have chronic bronchitis,allergies, etc. My allergy sneezes have lessened, sinuses improved. I have also noticed a slight weight loss.
Allison D.
Raw manuka honey as healing properties. This is great for colds, or when you are feeling sick, you can put it in your tea . I guess other people use this for facials as well.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Can you use it as a face mask?