Home & GardenHousehold Paper Productsalotpower
Stainless Steel Straws Set of 8, Ultra Long 105'' Drinking Metal Straws for 20 30oz Stainless Tumblers Rumblers Cold Beverage (4 Straight + 4 Bent + 2 Brushes)

by alotpower

These stainless steel straws are reusable, environmentally friendly for daily use . Dishwasher safe.Package includes:4 straight straws, 4 bent straws and 1 cleaning brush(Pack of 10) . 10.5 inches long straight and bent straws,fits most mugs cups. 18/8 stainless steel. Non-toxic, BPA and lead free,FDA-Approved. Applicable for:family party, outdoor picnics, hiking, travel or office use etc.

These stainless steel straws are reusable, environmentally friendly for daily use; Dishwasher safe.Package includes - 4 straight straws, 4 bent straws and 1 cleaning brush(Pack of 10); 10.5 inches long straight and bent straws,fits most mugs cups.; 18/8 stainless steel, BPA and lead free,FDA-Approved.; Applicable for - family party, outdoor picnics, hiking, travel or office use etc.

I Am loving these, but do you have any recommendations for dishwasher safe reusable straws?
Start your review of Stainless Steel Straws Set of 8, Alotpower Ultra Long 10.5'' Drinking Metal Straws for 20 30oz Stainless Tumblers Rumblers Cold Beverage (4 Straight + 4 Bent + 2 Brushes)!
Annette P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Amazon
Great straws you need these in your life if you want every sip to be cold as ice , keeps your drink Ice cold the entire time it’s a must have for me
Emily M.
Fort Collins, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
LOVE LOVE LOVE these straws! I really enjoy drinking out of straws, but I hate how bad they are for the environment. I have used the silicone reusable straws in the past, but like how these ones don’t give my drinks a weird taste like the silicone ones did. I also love how it comes with something to clean the straws thoroughly!
Emily H.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Making the switch from plastic to reusable straws has been really simple with these stainless steel guys. I love using them in water bottles or iced coffee, and they’re super easy to clean as well.
Michelle G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love that this pack comes with options. It’s important to me to use eco-friendly products like these straws and they’re a good option!
Karissa R.
Toronto , ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Stainless Steel Straws Set of 8, Alotpower Ultra Long 10.5'' Drinking Metal Straws for 20 30oz Stainless Tumblers Rumblers Cold Beverage (4 Straight + 4 Bent + 2 Brushes) uploaded by Karissa R.
Let’s save these turtles okay? Okay 🐢 I love using a steel straw because they’re reusable, good for the environment, and they make everything taste better!
Ellis N.
hartleepool
i think it is amazing how someone came up with the idea of metal straws these are amazing and will save our plannet