BY STARBUCKS

The season's sparkling accessory: a stainless steel tumbler with a smooth honeycomb texture. The double-walled, vacuum-sealed construction helps keep beverages hot longer. Slim silhouette. Swivel lid. Holds 16 fl oz. Handwash only. Do not microwave. see more...

Haleigh W.
Yucaipa , CA
I absolutely love this cup! I receive compliments on it when I am out and about. I love the indention's on the cup because it makes it easier to hold onto. It was on the pricier side of the scale but I would highly recommend anyone to get this to keep their drinks warm.
Sandy F.
I was highly impressed by this Starbucks tumbler. It holds up the hotness of the drink for more Half an hour . It is worth purchasing if you leave in a state where you experience winter . I would recommend it . Perfect for on the go.
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
Starbucks tumblers are the only ones I like. The lid doesn’t spill or leak. I’ve left iced drinks in this and 5 hours later it hasn’t melted and it works equally well with hot drinks. It’s not heavy like other thermoses and it washes surprisingly well.