Stainless Steel Cold Cup with Logo, 16 fl oz Starbucks uploaded by Laura S.

BY STARBUCKS

Stainless Steel Cold Cup with Logo, 16 fl oz The iconic Starbucks Cold Cup, in a sleek stainless steel version. Adding to the luster is a reusable stainless steel straw with a ridged bottom to help keep it in place. The cold cup's double wall construction helps keep your iced tea and coffee beverages cold longer while decreasing condensation. Embossed Siren logo. Holds up to 16 fl oz. Hand wash only. Do not microwave. see more...

Laura S.
Augusta, GA
I love my cup but just wish you could microwave it. Mine is purple and love the way it feels and looks. However, there have been a couple times where I thought I was gonna chip my teeth on the straw when picking it up in a hurry. That's one thing to remember is to be very careful using the straw. I think it keeps cold drinks cold very well. I actually won my cup from a Chinese auction. I'm not sure if I would repurchase another one because they are expensive. I still think it looks cute though!
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
Keeps it cold and looks really cool. It can be a little hard to clean the lid with the rubber components so make sure it take it all apart every once in a while!
Elizabeth M.
I love this cup! Cost 10 bucks byt worth it!!! Spill proof with cover on. Keeps drinks nice and cold or very warm. Holds a good amount that lasts me half the day. I only refill once or twice. I tip it over all the time and it never spills, breaks or scratches up. Great product!
Elizabeth M.
Havelock, NC
I own the teal stainless steel cup and I love it. These cold cups are a good way to remember to get your fluids. The top seals on with no spills and it's extremely easy to wash
Meagan H.
Love love love. Great for running around in the summer time. Not only will you save plastic by using this washable cup, Starbucks will give you a discount on every refill.
Rachel S.
I use a Starbucks cup like this almost everyday! Great for summertime to use for the beach, the pool and just on the go. Keeps my cold drinks chill and my hot beverages warm!
Kim C.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE this product! Starbucks makes the highest quality of products. You can always depend on them being durable and keeping your drink either hot or cold!
Hillary S.
Great Falls, MT
Love this cup! Keeps my cold coffee cold for a really long time. Plus, when you use this cup, you save 10 cents off your drink from Starbucks
Yesi R.
I use to own one of these back in the day. Not Starbucks of course but I love how it keeps the drinks cold! I need one of these
Alissa G.
I absolutely love this cup it keeps my beverages so cold and it is also very stylish!
Haley T.
If you bring it in do they make your drink in it?
Yanet T.
Norwalk
Would the cup get scratch fast after several washes?