BY STARBUCKS

The ultimate accessory for your commute, this coffee tumbler clips to backpack, bag or belt loop. The double-walled, vacuum-sealed stainless steel tumbler has a flexible rubber handle that doubles as a clip. Secure it anywhere for convenient carrying. Sealing flip lid. Beautiful brushed gold finish. Rubber base. Starbucks name on side. Holds 16 fl oz. Handwash only. Do not microwave. see more...

• Can I put this in the dishwasher or will the handle clip melt?5 Answers
launa d.
launa d.
Decorator Expert
I love taking this tumbler back into starbucks and getting it filled with winter treats. It does keep things very warm. worth the price. Tumblers are always reasonably price and usually go on sale twice.
Roxana L.
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Es pefecto ergonómico, seguro y mantiene las bebidas calientes por mucho mas tiempo que los similares!..
Alisha
Alisha
Broussard, LA
I love the color of the tumbler and I love how it keeps my drinks hot! It looks so chic and sleek and it's super effective. If you don't have one I suggest getting one! They usually go on sale around the holidays!
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
I got this as a gift and at first I wasn't sure about it but now I adore it! Keeps my latte hot and doesn't spill on me, plus the baristas will knock off the price of my drink when I bring it in!
Kelsey V.
Kelsey V.
Mill creek, WA
Can I put this in the dishwasher or will the handle clip melt?