BY STAINAWAY PLUS #4 in Denture Care

80 Cleanings Fast Action- Cleans in 5 minutes Whitens & Brightens Dentures Like New! Works all night long to give you a professional cleaning every time Clean, minty-fresh taste Kills odor causing germs Whitens & Brightens dentures like new 3x more powerful than tablets Fast acting, powerful effervescent powder recommended for full dentures only Use daily to prevent plaque build up Satisfaction guaranteed see more...

StainAway Plus Powered Professional Strength Denture Cleanser
Oh my goodness this product is a miracle in powder form... I wish I had a few extra bottles so I don't run out because seriously this stuff is the bomb.. I've been trying to use it sparingly as I don't want to run out.
Kelly Lua F.
I've used this to help clean my bite splint and they work great! Super easy to use and not very expensive either. It's a great investment in the life of your dental appliance :)
Jana R.
Wichita, KS
I have molded retainers that had started turning a dingy yellow color. I tried brushing them with toothpaste, soaking them in peroxide, but that never got them back to the clear color they were. I heard that you could use denture cleaner on your retainers, so I decided to give it a try. I really needed the yellow color to go away, so that is why I chose StainAway Plus. From the first use, I was impressed! My retainers were now back to the clear which means that my teeth looked whiter when I wore them. I would recommend this product to anyone who has partial/dentures/retainers.

You just place a cap full of the power in a cup of hot water with your dentures/partial/retainers, and let them soak for 10-20 minutes. I brush them down with my toothbrush after each soak, but it's not required. Quick and Easy!
Amy S.
Phoenixville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use StainAway+ to clean my upper plate. I use it every night and soak them all night. I usually get it at Walmart or the grocery store. It has several pros it's easy to use and works well. The only issue is there is no way to measure how much you're using. I would definitely recommend StainAway+ to friends and family.
Ginger B.
Gays Creek, KY
StainAway is best whitener and cleaner I've ever used. I can soak my dentures while I take a shower and when I'm done they're clean! I've used StainAway for the last 5 years and I won't use anything else.
meghan r.
My moms girlfriend uses this and refuses to use anything else. she said she has never found anything as good and wished they made more products like so she says nothing makes her dentures as white as this and she said it doesn't take that long ether maybe 15 to 20 mins or so she said before she found it she just went without wearing dentures bc it was less embracing
Rachel O.
La Follette
My mamaw uses this and she is addicted! Her dentures used to be so yellow and just stained! Once she started to use this cleaning solution her dentures have gone from yellow and stained to white and bright!
Jennifer M.
Saw this on the shelf and I will have to give it a try. I just got my dentures and they are white but hopefully this will keep them a nice pretty white.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
member-77775a70f
Love the product, great quality and price. You are not loosing your money on it. Trust me its a must have product
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is there bleach in this product?
Gabriela R.
Merioneth Street, Bristol
Que que isso faz? Tentei ler mas não consegui.
Gabriela B.
Oak Park, IL
I would like to know how good the product is and if it is worth buying?
Stephanie O.
Does it work? How many times per use?
Vanessa M.
Bronx, NY
How long does it take for your teeth to whiten ?