STAGG CHILI Chunkero W/Beans Chili 15 OZ CAN uploaded by Emily M.

BY STAGG CHILI

The chili-lovers' chili! see more...

Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Under $10 meal idea for kids! I used this Stagg chili to make a very simple but fun, Beans & Rice dish for my boys and nephews. They absolutely love it and it's an easy way to get them to eat their veggies!!! Stagg chili brand is by far my favorite brand in all aspects of cost, taste and variety. I Highly recommend this chili over other brands because they usually always have some sort of sale, they taste rich and hearty and not bland or watered down, and go soooooo good with just plain old rice!

In this recipe I used:

2 cans of Stagg Chili
2 cups of golden star Jasmine rice
1 bag of Safeway signature kitchens mixed veggies.
STAGG CHILI Country Brand W/Beans Chili 15 OZ CANGolden Star: Prime Grade Long Grain Fragrant Jasmine Rice, 5 Lb
Christy P.
Kearns , UT
I think the only issue I have with STAGG CHILI Chunkero W/Beans Chili 15 OZ CAN is the flavor is so strong for me. Like I can’t tell if it’s too spicy or what. It is good though. Maybe I need to try the different flavors because I only try this one kind.
melissa h.
Have to say i am not a big fan of canned chili but this brand is actually good, almost tastes home made.